what others take for granted,
gifted to her love.
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Home alone for at least 2 weeks - Day 8 report

Posted 09-17-2017 at 12:10 PM by RainbowSky

Hey everyone,

Bad news! It is my time of the month which means... well lets just say play becomes
a) more difficult
b) less enjoyable

Basically I end up spending the next seven days curled up in my bed with a hot water bottle just about managing to haul myself to university everyday before falling back into bed and curling up again. Basically it's a vicious circle. A vicious circle which has unfortunately brought these to a stop.

I've had a...
Distinguished Member
Old

Careful what you ask for!

Posted 09-17-2017 at 10:48 AM by mslut1961

I was in a cam room entertaining the many viewers. They had me all horned up and doing all sorts of things. I had a butt plug up my hole, nipple clamps on, my balls were tied off and I had even pissed in a glass and drank it. I was being a real pig!
Just after I had drunken the piss I got a private message. It was a Dom from my city that had been watching and wanted to know if I was up for the real thing? I was so horny that I quickly agreed. He lived on my side of the city. I was to...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 2.33 average.

Re: Secret Within!

Posted 09-17-2017 at 01:35 AM by MasterDaddy02
Updated 09-17-2017 at 01:42 AM by MasterDaddy02 (Spelling)

Each of us must have those deep secrets within our heart. This is one of my secrets that I have been living with for forty years. I am ashamed to say that I almost took my life at the age of twelve. But it was my grandfather who changed my mind that day. I started to have seizures at the age of eleven years old. In the beginning it was pure hell. I didnt know if I would make it through school that day without having one. It was a new experience for me along with everything else in my pre-teen years....
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized