Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Home alone for at least 2 weeks - Day 5 report

Posted 09-14-2017 at 09:47 PM by RainbowSky
Updated 09-14-2017 at 10:49 PM by RainbowSky

Not a huge amount to report today. I left you last time with the decision I was making as to if I was going to wear a bra to my first day of placement or not. The BF had given me express permission that I could wear one if I needed to. We had a huge discussion and debate over this. On one hand it could be debated that it is unprofessional to turn up to a job working with teenagers (specifically boys) without a bra on as if you lean over and they notice or your nipple is on show they will spread it and...
Distinguished Member
Old

PM Dares

Posted 09-14-2017 at 08:41 PM by Spacepieeater
Updated 11-30-2020 at 07:02 PM by Spacepieeater

PM me "Panties x" and i will wear panties for the next x hours (Max 24)
PM me "Crossdress" and i will full crossdress for the next hour
PM me "SLAVE" and I for 1 week your Slave
PM me "GAMESHOW" and you can send me a question. If I get it right, you do my dare; If I get it wrong I'll do two dares from you.
PM me "HYPNO" and I will listen to your hypno file every day for 1 month. I will add any triggers to my signature....
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.

How long does it take to say "Hi"?

Posted 09-14-2017 at 10:46 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 03-15-2018 at 07:43 PM by Butterfly

I need to rant ...

I think this might go on a few different tangents, but the main point of the post is exactly what the title says: How long does it take to say "Hi" or "I am busy and can't talk for a few days".

I understand that everybody has a life outside of getDare and outside of kink. I do too! Life can be busy and all consuming, and you can feel like you don't have two seconds to breathe, never mind have a conversation with somebody.
A Butterfly Princess <3