Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome

Rating: 9 votes, 3.67 average.

Landing on 30!

Posted 08-01-2017 at 04:43 PM by IceMaiden
Updated 10-03-2017 at 03:09 PM by IceMaiden

Seeing Butterfly and Jaro play this made me want to play again myself. I don't have much alone time at the moment so the majority of rolls were created to be able to be completed while hidden/with others this time, as well as changing most of them from the first time I played. This time AM and I decided on 30, instead of 50.

We also decided I can only have four pending tasks at one time. I have to start over if I go past 30, until I land on it. I was sneaky this time and made sure the ending roll was a good one.

1: Perform a live strip tease for am (giggles allowed)
2: Wear hair in pigtails for one day and record a disney song via vocaroo. (1)
3: Spend one consecutive hour sexually touching without edging or orgasm.
4: 20 cane strokes to each boob (1)
5: Task of AM's choice.
6: Post a video without face on xhamster deepthroating a toy (passworded and pw only given by AM to who he chooses)
7: Insert an ice cube in pussy every 2 hours for 12 hours. Any missed to be doubled before bed.
8: A messy task given by AM
9: Ask someone for a tailored task. Must be within limits and approved by AM. (Let me know by PM ONCE if you would be willing to give one only if/when I land on it and post I have landed here and AM will choose someone if I land here. If you pester you'll be removed from the list. Report will be posted on the blog once completed.)
10: Restart. (2)
11: 1,000 spankings within three hours of starting. (2)
12: Accumulate 3 hours wearing nipple suckers in one day
13: Write a short erotic story for AM, he chooses if to post it as part of reports on the blog. (2)
14: Spend one full day (Excluding work/family etc) with hands cuffed.
15: Video a strip tease for AM (giggles allowed)
16: Research a topic on AM's choosing and write a paper on it. Reward or penalty based on AM's grade for it.
17: Spend one full day begging for everything I want/need.
18: Remove panties only to poop for 12 hours.
19: 24 hours asking AM for permission for everything.
20: AM draws and colours me a unicorn (to mail to me)
21: No socks for 18 consecutive hours.
22: Spend one evening as a mindless toy. (Can not be negative or refuse anything.)
23: Drink a 1/4 cup of pee. (1)
24: AM spends one hour colouring with/for me.
25: Orgasm without conditions. (2)
26: Choose one good box from any DOND board to complete. *
27: AM chooses one bad box from any DOND board for me to complete. *
28: Post a thread on getdare asking for tasks. Must complete a predetermined number of tasks. (Tasks subject to AM's approval.)
29: Write a story or blog on a topic and word count of AM's choosing.
30: AM reads me three bedtime stories. (Different nights) (P)

REMOVED/TASKS CHANGED: (Number is how many times it was completed before changing/removing.)

*Accumulate 6 hours of wearing ben wa balls in one day (3)
*Have 5 ruined orgasms in 1 day (3)
*Edge 10 times in one day, ruins allowed. (3)
*Accumulate 3 hours of wearing a plug in one day. (3)
*Nipples pegged under bra for 5 minutes. (2)
*10 cane strokes to pussy (2)
*Colour a picture (2)
*Whenever watching TV for 48 hours, wear nipple suckers. (2)
*12 consecutive hours of new plug. (2)
*Accumulate 1500 thrusts anal fucking. (2)
*Spend 12 hours in diapers, can change as needed. (1)
*Spend 10 minutes with the medium plug in then clean it with mouth. (1)
*Have a toy inside pussy all day from waking to sleeping, at least 3 different toys. (1)
*Attempt the large plug with AM, he decides when the effort is complete. (Removed entirely by AM)
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 19581 Comments 69
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 69

Comments

1. Old Comment
    So I pleaded and pestered and whined to be able to have 5 outstanding tasks instead of 3, as I really didn't want to do the plugs or anal thrusts and was still paranoid about triggering UTI's with insertions. Eventually AM agreed if I won at scrabble I could have four pending rolls instead of three. But if I lost, all outstanding tasks had to be completed within 24 hours.

Thank heavens I won!!! I lose the majority of games we play, so I was soooo glad I won that time. I rolled a 2, taking me to:

3: Colour a picture.

I did that tonight, I coloured a picture in the new colouring book AM recently sent me, of a little girl and a unicorn. I thought it was very fitting. I am little, I am his little girl and I have an obsession with unicorns!! I finished colouring and made it out to Daddy and then sent it to AM.

My next roll was a 5, taking me to:
    8: Have a toy inside pussy all day from waking to sleeping, at least 3 different toys.

I'm still a little wary of triggering UTI's but AM has agreed if I feel any insertions are triggering it I can remove any toys.

Pending:
    1: Accumulate 6 hours of wearing ben wa balls
    8: Have a toy inside pussy all day from waking to sleeping, at least 3 different toys.
    16:Attempt the large plug with AM, he decides when the effort is complete.
    22: Accumulate 1500 thrusts anal fucking.
    30:AM reads me 3 bedtime stories (Different nights)*
  2. Old Comment

I did this a few days ago. I started with ben wa balls after I woke and I was already slightly aroused so they managed to slip in without too much fuss. I was working on the PC for a few hours so they didn't bother me too much and I ended up forgetting they were there after a while.

Several hours later I remembered it was supposed to be three different toys, so I went to remove the balls...and had a mini freak out when I couldn't find the wire at first. Then when I did find the wire, they didn't want to come out and I ended up yanking it a couple of times before realizing it may break off and I definitely didn't want that to happen! So I was a little more gentle the next time I tugged and finally one popped out, followed by the other.

I then placed a mini bullet vibe inside me, but turned off. (It didn't say any toys had to be on!) and left that in for a little while, before swapping to my other bullet vibe. I think that was in for another hour or so when I asked AM if I could consider the roll completed as I was getting the first signs/symptoms of UTI's and he agreed. It was about an hour from when I went to bed, so I made the majority of the time.

My next roll was a 3, taking me to:

11: 1,000 spankings within three hours of starting.

Yay!

*Edit: AM decided to be nice and randomly tell me to remove the large plug from my pending rolls. I don't know why and I only asked "Why?" once after he said if I asked again he would reverse it. Even though I am very curious about it I don't plan to ask ever again!!!!!! I rolled again as I now had a free space for the pending tasks and rolled a 3, taking me to:

14: Accumulate 3 hours of wearing a plug in one day.

That is much better than the large plug!!

Pending:
    Updated 09-04-2017 at 03:37 PM by IceMaiden
  3. Old Comment

I did this today, starting soon after I woke up. I lubed the plug and inserted it and went about my day as usual. I'm so glad this plug is better than my old ones and that I can wear it without it immediately and constantly falling out. It also stays quite comfortable at all times and doesn't need relubing too much, just occasionally. By the time I removed it today I had been wearing it for almost 4 hours consecutively and hadn't needed to relube a single time.

I've done this so many times now that I don't know what else to say in this report and my next roll was a 2 taking me to:

16B: 12 consecutive hours of new plug.

So...yeah. That's my report and I'll repeat it after I complete 16.

Pending:
  4. Old Comment
    1: Accumulate 6 hours of wearing ben wa balls.

I did this today. I still have about 20 minutes left but wanted to write and post before I went to bed. By the time I've written this and gotten ready for bed they will have been in for a full consecutive six hours. They slipped in without too much trouble but other than the one or two times I was moving around they didn't really bother me in the slightest. Sometimes I even forget they were there until I sat in a certain position and could feel them inside of me. I don't really have anything else to say about it as they're not arousing but they're not uncomfortable. They're just there and that's it. Next roll was a 1...will I ever stop rolling the tiniest numbers?! Which takes me to:

17: Spend 5 minutes deepthroating a toy every day for one week.

AM agreed I can stack the times on this instead of it taking a week. I haven't decided how I will do it yet, maybe 20 and 15. I'll see how I feel when I start it.

Pending:
  5. Old Comment
    Still going strong on these tasks I see!

Ben wa balls are not arousing? Or not arousing for you?
  6. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Jaroface View Comment
    Still going strong on these tasks I see!

Ben wa balls are not arousing? Or not arousing for you?
    They used to be but the last few times I've worn them they haven't really done anything. They have little weights inside them which are usually nicely arousing (if a bit frustrating!) But I also didn't have to move much when I wore them the last few times, so it might be the limited movement causing no response.

I did this a while ago and only just got around to reporting on it. I lubed the plug and my bottom and slipped it in before I got into bed. The pressure was arousing but not completely frustrating and I was able to sleep as quickly as usual. I think I woke maybe 2 or 3 times and had to relube it before going back to sleep as it had become quite tight and bordering on painful since the lube had dried up.

When I woke I had another few hours to go so relubed once more and had no further issues with needing to relube and removed it at the 12 hour mark.

I have been trying to get AM to remove or change the anal thrusts for quite a while. I enjoy anal, but the thrusts are exhausting with the way he specified how to do them and after doing it several times already I really wasn't/am not wanting to do more! So this morning he agreed I could exchange them....for 20 edges done outside within one week starting today and no orgasms or ruins allowed while doing them. I'm allowed one conditional orgasm before I start but then no more until all 20 are finished. (And further permission.) I'm not sure if I made a mistake in accepting the change....

22: 20 outside edges. *Changed from anal thrusts.
    22: Spend one evening as a mindless toy. (Can not be negative or refuse anything.)
    Updated 09-16-2017 at 03:37 PM by IceMaiden
  7. Old Comment
    Pee in a bucket/bowl. You strip naked, head in the bucket and orgasm with some part of your face touching the pee at all times. You will then empty the bucket down the toilet, your head follows and you flush.

As Icy forgot to tell the conditions of her orgasm, I decided to be kind and share on her behalf.
  8. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by AbusiveMaster View Comment
    Pee in a bucket/bowl. You strip naked, head in the bucket and orgasm with some part of your face touching the pee at all times. You will then empty the bucket down the toilet, your head follows and you flush.

As Icy forgot to tell the conditions of her orgasm, I decided to be kind and share on her behalf.
    Really, there was just no need for this!
  9. Old Comment
    Sounds like you are having fun.
  10. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Ze'Rehan View Comment
    Sounds like you are having fun.
    Mostly! But it's about time I land on the things I like
  11. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by IceMaiden View Comment
    [COLOR="Purple"]16B: 12 consecutive hours of new plug.
    Isn't anal great!
    Slutty cumdump is curious what kind of plug this was.
  12. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Jaroface View Comment
    Isn't anal great!
    Slutty cumdump is curious what kind of plug this was.
    The one I linked you on hangouts! I love it so much!
  13. Old Comment
    We changed half of the tasks today to keep them fresh as I was getting irritated and bored with the ones I had landed on several times. The board is edited on the blog post now, with the removed ones listed at the bottom and the amount of times done.
  14. Old Comment

I spent the day as a mindless toy, which you can see in my blog here. I also did some outside edges later after I posted that, followed with a humping edge. I'm very, very horny today!!

My next roll was a 4, taking me to:
    26: Choose one good box from any DOND board to complete. * Yay!!

The box I chose was "Choose a good box for both me and Aimee to do." I like sharing good things with Aimee! I THEN chose: AM follows three within reason requests from each of us. Got to make the most of this roll, after all!

As it wasn't a task for me to do I got to roll again and rolled...a 4. Which puts me at 30!

Pending:

1: 1,000 spankings within three hours of starting.
    22: 6/30 outside edges. *Changed from anal thrusts.
    30:AM reads me 3 bedtime stories (Different nights)x2 *
  15. Old Comment
    Yay! Good Rolling Night
  16. Old Comment

I completed this tonight, starting immediately after my other owed spanks from my thread which you can read about here. I used the paddle for these spanks and did 500 to each boob. I started first with 250 to my left boob and then 250 to my right boob and then glanced at the time. It had taken me approximately 2.5 minutes to do 500!

I laughed a little at how fast I had gotten through them and decided to finish them all in one go despite having plenty of time remaining. So another 150 to my left, 150 to my right, 100 to my left and the final 100 to my right. I again checked the time and it had taken me six whole minutes to complete all 1,000 spanks! I think this is a new record. It has been a while since I did any spanks and I was looking forward to them, so I'm not sure if that contributed to how quickly I was able to get through them.

Checking my boobs now about a half hour after finishing them, I only have small pin prick like marks on my right boob so if I do get any bruises it will be very small ones. Both boobs are still a little tender though which is nice.

Pending:
    17: Spend 5 minutes deepthroating a toy every day for one week. (Can stack)
    22: 0/15 outside edges. *Changed from anal thrusts.
  17. Old Comment
    I DO so hope they arent too tender for the 6000 spanks i have in store for you tomorrow night, 1000 of them with the cane.
  18. Old Comment
    17: Spend 5 minutes deepthroating a toy every day for one week. (Can stack)

I started this a week ago and managed ten minutes the first day...and then I got sick for a few days and then I had family here at the weekend so I had only today left to complete it inside a week.

I did another 5 minutes this afternoon, then another 10 when I got chance and just finished the final 15 minutes now. My throat is sore. I didn't drool much these last couple of times and actually ended up as clean as I was when I started. I'm glad it's over with to be honest as even though I enjoy deep throat I've been far too tired to really want to do anything over the last week or so.

Pending:
    22: 0/15 outside edges. *Changed from anal thrusts.
  19. Old Comment
    22: 15 outside edges. *Changed from anal thrusts.

I kept putting these off...and off and off and off. I knew no orgasms or ruins were allowed while I did these and I was sure it would take me weeks and weeks with several fails and ruins by accident.

But along with this and some other/old threads and tasks AM has personally given me I had managed to build up quite a back log of tasks to work through. So I finally made a start on these last night, if only to get them over and done with.

I managed 5 before I went to bed. It was raining when I went outside so I put an old barely worn coat on the back doorstep to sit on and then sat on the door step with my kindle to allow me some videos while I did the edges. The way my side and back yard is, it would be unlikely to be seen at the step but not impossible if soomeone walked really close by. The house is also next to an alley so I was really paranoid the entire time that someone may walk through and hear me or the videos, so I turned the videos almost all the way down.

So jeans halfway down to my thighs, leg spread, watching videos while using my fingers on myself and I thought what I must look if someone actually did walk by and notice me. This made me shy, blushy, nervous and wetter all in one. The five edges were reached quite quickly and I only stopped because the fourth and fifth were very close to becoming ruins.

Today I did the other ten edges and managed all ten in a little less than half an hour which is very good for me. I had to stop around the sixth and again on the ninth and take a few seconds to recover from an almost ruin. It was raining heavier today and as it was early afternoon more people were about so instead of choosing the same spot I went into the back yard and sat in front of the shed as it had a ledge over to keep my dry. This was more easily seen so I did close the connecting gates, although the wind blew it open several times causing my heart to race even faster.

But finally I was done and it didn't take me anywhere near as long I imagined it would.

30:AM reads me 3 bedtime stories (Different nights)x2

Given all of the songs and recordings AM does for me, he most likely finished these a while back. And this is still my favourite roll out of all 30.

Which means eeverything is now finished.