Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > RainbowSky

Rate this Entry

Home alone for at least 2 weeks - Day 5 report

Posted 09-14-2017 at 09:47 PM by RainbowSky
Updated 09-14-2017 at 10:49 PM by RainbowSky

Not a huge amount to report today. I left you last time with the decision I was making as to if I was going to wear a bra to my first day of placement or not. The BF had given me express permission that I could wear one if I needed to. We had a huge discussion and debate over this. On one hand it could be debated that it is unprofessional to turn up to a job working with teenagers (specifically boys) without a bra on as if you lean over and they notice or your nipple is on show they will spread it and you will lose respect. On the other hand it is a lifestyle choice and if you wear appropriate clothing then this could be hidden.

On the basis that we thought most of today would with adult members of staff becoming accustomed to the environment I went without a bra. I regretted this almost immediately when I took my cake off as the building was not the warmest and I felt so self conscious that I was so aware I wasn't paying much attention. Also we were wrong in our assumptions and there was a lot of working with the teens. But I got through it without much incident in the end.

A new latex piece of wear arrived today as part of his person above run. This one was 'person above online lingerie/costume'. Well actually its probably more wet look PVC and lycra but still. It is a short bust free dress that leaves my entire chest free from the dress. The dress line goes where the base of a bra would and the straps go up the side but that's it. The BF was excited to try this out so the first thing we did when we got it was make me wear it for the rest of the evening even when cooking. Luckily no one was on the balcony.

I've also surprised myself and managed to not drop anything at all!! Yay! So relieved to not have to do corner time! Even through my animalistic eating out of bowls!!

Today to please him he got me to be a foot rest for him while in the latex dress so my breasts were exposed and being pulled down by gravity while he positioned my wand against my clit the entire time on high (this is so powerful I shake when on all fours) as he watched a tv show. The whole time I had to remain on the edge and not cum and of course thank him for not allowing me to cum. So every five minutes I thanked him and the immediately begged to stop as I was so close to cumming. The only thing he did was turn it down for a moment and then straight back up when I was calmer. (He really is an absolute **** sometimes).

I noticed he still has not posted in anymore person above threads which I think I'm relieved about but nervous he isn't just waiting till I'm lulled into a sense of security. (He said he's waiting for the next reply for one of the person above threads he posted - top of page 6 at the moment if you want to find it)

For bedtime he tied my ankles to my wrists and I had to sleep bent double last night. It was quite painful actually.

Well, of to do today!!
Views 1580 Comments 4
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Sounds like quite an interesting time! :-)
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Ze'Rehan View Comment
    Sounds like quite an interesting time! :-)
    It was. Thanks for taking the time to read and comment
  3. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by RainbowSky View Comment
    It was. Thanks for taking the time to read and comment
    Of course! I am rather enjoying reading about your experience. :-) I look forward to further updates.
  4. Old Comment
    Absolutly great report again,no corner time or spanking and it was still a great read. Im really going to be sad when this ends!