Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome

Rating: 9 votes, 3.67 average.

Landing on 30!

Posted 08-01-2017 at 04:43 PM by IceMaiden
Updated 10-03-2017 at 03:09 PM by IceMaiden

Seeing Butterfly and Jaro play this made me want to play again myself. I don't have much alone time at the moment so the majority of rolls were created to be able to be completed while hidden/with others this time, as well as changing most of them from the first time I played. This time AM and I decided on 30, instead of 50.

We also decided I can only have four pending tasks at one time. I have to start over if I go past 30, until I land on it. I was sneaky this time and made sure the ending roll was a good one.

1: Perform a live strip tease for am (giggles allowed)
2: Wear hair in pigtails for one day and record a disney song via vocaroo. (1)
3: Spend one consecutive hour sexually touching without edging or orgasm.
4: 20 cane strokes to each boob (1)
5: Task of AM's choice.
6: Post a video without face on xhamster deepthroating a toy (passworded and pw only given by AM to who he chooses)
7: Insert an ice cube in pussy every 2 hours for 12 hours. Any missed to be doubled before bed.
8: A messy task given by AM
9: Ask someone for a tailored task. Must be within limits and approved by AM. (Let me know by PM ONCE if you would be willing to give one only if/when I land on it and post I have landed here and AM will choose someone if I land here. If you pester you'll be removed from the list. Report will be posted on the blog once completed.)
10: Restart. (2)
11: 1,000 spankings within three hours of starting. (2)
12: Accumulate 3 hours wearing nipple suckers in one day
13: Write a short erotic story for AM, he chooses if to post it as part of reports on the blog. (2)
14: Spend one full day (Excluding work/family etc) with hands cuffed.
15: Video a strip tease for AM (giggles allowed)
16: Research a topic on AM's choosing and write a paper on it. Reward or penalty based on AM's grade for it.
17: Spend one full day begging for everything I want/need.
18: Remove panties only to poop for 12 hours.
19: 24 hours asking AM for permission for everything.
20: AM draws and colours me a unicorn (to mail to me)
21: No socks for 18 consecutive hours.
22: Spend one evening as a mindless toy. (Can not be negative or refuse anything.)
23: Drink a 1/4 cup of pee. (1)
24: AM spends one hour colouring with/for me.
25: Orgasm without conditions. (2)
26: Choose one good box from any DOND board to complete. *
27: AM chooses one bad box from any DOND board for me to complete. *
28: Post a thread on getdare asking for tasks. Must complete a predetermined number of tasks. (Tasks subject to AM's approval.)
29: Write a story or blog on a topic and word count of AM's choosing.
30: AM reads me three bedtime stories. (Different nights) (P)

REMOVED/TASKS CHANGED: (Number is how many times it was completed before changing/removing.)

*Accumulate 6 hours of wearing ben wa balls in one day (3)
*Have 5 ruined orgasms in 1 day (3)
*Edge 10 times in one day, ruins allowed. (3)
*Accumulate 3 hours of wearing a plug in one day. (3)
*Nipples pegged under bra for 5 minutes. (2)
*10 cane strokes to pussy (2)
*Colour a picture (2)
*Whenever watching TV for 48 hours, wear nipple suckers. (2)
*12 consecutive hours of new plug. (2)
*Accumulate 1500 thrusts anal fucking. (2)
*Spend 12 hours in diapers, can change as needed. (1)
*Spend 10 minutes with the medium plug in then clean it with mouth. (1)
*Have a toy inside pussy all day from waking to sleeping, at least 3 different toys. (1)
*Attempt the large plug with AM, he decides when the effort is complete. (Removed entirely by AM)
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 19503 Comments 69
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 69

Comments

1. Old Comment
    First rolls:
    5, 3, 6.

5 isn't a good one to start on at all....

5: 10 cane strokes to pussy
    8: Have a toy inside pussy all day from waking to sleeping, at least 3 different toys.
    14: Accumulate 3 hours of wearing a plug in one day.

Reports to follow soon.
  2. Old Comment
    I really hope you get #2!!!!!

Good luck and have fun!
  3. Old Comment
    Yay, nice to see everyone is doing this!
    Oh you got 8, I like that!
    I also really like #18 and #19.

Good luck!
  4. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Butterfly View Comment
    I really hope you get #2!!!!!

Good luck and have fun!
    I practised the recording last night to see if my PC was still giving static with vocaroo and almost deafened AM screeching a whole new world, as soon as he said "ow" I knew he was at that particular bit

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Jaroface View Comment
    Yay, nice to see everyone is doing this!
    Oh you got 8, I like that!
    I also really like #18 and #19.

Good luck!
    I'm not looking forward to 18! Last time AM had me do similar to that it was so irritating and caused small sore rashes...but then it was longer than 12 hours, so maybe (hopefully) this time I wont react!

5: 10 cane strokes to pussy.

I did not want to do this! At. All. I have overcome the fear of the cane (mostly) since the 6,000 spanks we did in one go with over 700 with the cane but I don't like it any more than I did.

I'm having issues with skype on my phone so I found a site I could record a video on and videoed the 10 cane hits and sent it to AM. I seriously considered using the cane OVER my pyjamas. It didn't specify it had to be directly on my bare pussy. But I knew AM would probably make me redo it live with him and not count a million strokes and I really didn't want that to happen. So I skipped that little loophole, although I didn't want to. Before starting I complained how I hated the cane and mentioned I didn't know why the hell I included this roll.

Usually I take pain silently and also without emotion/winces etc. I don't with the cane. I scowled and grumbled after every stroke. When I did the tenth stroke, I threw the cane on to the couch and ended the video with "I am going to BURN it!"

As I had two pending tasks now, I rolled again and rolled a 6. This puts me at:

20: Spend 12 hours in diapers, can change as needed.
    Updated 08-02-2017 at 01:34 PM by IceMaiden
  5. Old Comment
    14: Accumulate 3 hours of wearing a plug in one day.

I figured I would just use the small plug for this. Usually I forget it's in after a while but this time I was so distracted by it and getting increasingly annoyed every time I felt like I needed the bathroom but didn't most of the time. Is it just me that needs to poop or feels like I do when wearing a plug? It's annoying!

Anyway I wore it for a little over an hour before I removed it for a bathroom break and then reinserted it. I managed almost two hours consecutively before I had to go to the bathroom again...and then realize I didn't actually need the bathroom, I just felt like I did.

So in it went again for another four or so minutes to make up the full three hours. I started at 8.45pm and was finished by 11.55pm.

When it first went in, the first half hour of wearing it caused me to become a little aroused but not too much. After that half hour it just became annoying because of the bathroom trips and/or thinking I needed the bathroom. Plugs also always fall out of me, it doesn't matter what size I use. So I had to sit down for the entire time so that it stayed in, which made me more aware as it was pressing into me.

If I get this again I will probably break it up instead of doing it in one go. Back to two tasks now so I can roll and I rolled...a 2.

22: Accumulate 1500 thrusts anal fucking in one day.

AM decided to alter it slightly so these are now to be done with my suction dildo placed on the wall and fucking myself.

It could be a lot worse though...I REALLY want to avoid 23 and 24...
  6. Old Comment
    20: Spend 12 hours in diapers, can change as needed.

I put a nappy on before going to bed (and after peeing before I slept) and figured this would be super easy as the majority of the time I would be sleeping. When I woke I really needed to pee and tried to hold on as long as I could.

I had about two hours remianing when I couldn't wait any longer and had to pee the nappy. The current nappies I have aren't very good and as I pee lots they tend to always leak. I didn't want to have to spend the next 30 minutes cleaning myself up and changing so...I just used the toilet as normal with the nappy still on, and any that leaked went into the toilet bowl.

I changed into a fresh one not long after as the wetness was already irritating my skin but didn't need to use the second one before the 12 hours had passed.

I was dreading the next roll in case I got a 1 or 2, but...I rolled a 3, which takes me to 25:

25: Orgasm without conditions.

Yay! I am much happier about this roll than AM is.
  7. Old Comment
    I also feel like I constantly have to push out the plug. It is very annoying.

Yay! for being able to orgasm without conditions!
  8. Old Comment
    IceMaiden didn't want to report on her orgasm task. The reason that she didn't want to write this report herself is – I believe – that she is reluctant to admit to you all the depth of her depravity.

As you can all see from the task itself, the orgasm was unconditional. What you won't know is that at present, she is forbidden from orgasm unless she meets two criteria. The first is that each orgasm she has must contain an element of humiliation or degradation. The second criteria is that before she does so, she has to plan the humiliation in advance and beg me for her orgasm, outlining what method of humiliation she is going to use.

As such, an unconditional orgasm is a rare and valuable commodity, allowing her to simply cum without reverting to humiliation, degradation, and her increasing status as a worthless little cumbucket slut.
    Quote:
    [13:45:44] IceMaiden: for the orgasm one...do I need to report the stuff I did with it?
    [13:45:51] AbusiveMaster: of course
    [13:45:54] IceMaiden: i don't wann
    [13:45:55] IceMaiden: a
    [13:45:57] IceMaiden: :$
    [13:47:01] AbusiveMaster: that's a shame - you knew it was for a publically reported task when you did it, my little slut. As such if you had any self restraint you would have had a boring orgasm. Being a dirty little fuckhole, though, that isn't enough for you - time to tell the world what a filthy little whore you are
    [13:47:26] IceMaiden: (unamused) (unamused) (unamused)
    [13:48:07] AbusiveMaster: am I quite clear, slut?
    [13:48:09] IceMaiden: lets just report it here
    [13:48:17] AbusiveMaster: yes
    [13:48:23] AbusiveMaster: followed by pasting it there
    [13:48:30] IceMaiden: grumbles
    [13:48:48] AbusiveMaster: ok, I am not an ogre
    [13:48:55] AbusiveMaster: you don't have to report it in the blog
    [13:49:14] IceMaiden: whats the catch
    [13:49:20] AbusiveMaster: I will
    [13:49:36] IceMaiden: what I say or your own words from what I say
    [13:49:50] AbusiveMaster: a combination of the two
    [13:49:54] IceMaiden: nonono
    [13:49:58] AbusiveMaster: yes
    [13:50:06] IceMaiden: i will do it myself hmpf
    [13:50:13] AbusiveMaster: no, you wont
    [13:50:22] IceMaiden: but you told me to!
    [13:50:25] AbusiveMaster: you had your chance - now you will report fully to me and accept what happens
    [13:50:50] IceMaiden: fine! I had an orgasm, first I used some toys then used the wand for a long time then oragasmed
    [13:51:04] AbusiveMaster: 50 with the cane
    [13:51:07] IceMaiden: HEY!
    So now we have a round 50 cane strokes with the cane – and still we have to report on an orgasm. As promised, I will use a mixture of her words and my own comments. Her words shall be in her customary pink.

I used the wand on low for a little while and I debated just using only the wand because I didn't need any conditions with it and then I thought maybe I could combine the orgasm and the thrusts. So I put the suction dildo on the wall (and moved it around a few times because I am tiny and had to find the right height) and then I couldn't get the correct part inside me as it was too slippy and difficult so I attempted the bigger side.

And I managed but felt my bottom stretching and hurting a little and I thought maybe it wont hurt so much once I am more turned on and started the wand as well but it was very difficult to do both at the same time as I had to balance and I was still hurting and even with the wand arousing me more it wasn't hurting less so after 200 thrusts I stopped that and lay down on the bed instead. Oh...when I was doing the thrusts I was still half dressed and at one point I thought that as my boobs were sort of bouncing they should be bouncing on display that's what they're for so I undressed my top half as well :$

See how my little slut debases herself as if for an audience, even when alone? There was nobody to watch her beautiful big tits bouncing, but she knew it would be more humiliating for them to hang and bounce on display and so she made that happen. We can only conclude that the reason she did so was that her arousal was increased by her actions – as this was a free orgasm for her own pleasure.

Anyway I lay down on the bed and used the wand some more and again I considered just having an orgasm normally but then I decided it probably wouldn't be as good as usual

Again we note that with the freedom to orgasm as she chose – in her own words – it wouldnt be as good as “usual” where usual is being humiliated, degraded, used as a fucktoy

if I did that soooo I got the pink thing [Large pink dildo, it stretches her well, leaving her very full] and slid that inside me and fucked myself with it as I used the wand on my clit.

Then I slipped into my mind and played out a whole scenario that had me constantly on a 10 of 1-10 aroused and I knew the orgasm was very close but I didn't want it yet so..I ruined that one. And then after a minute to breathe I started to fuck myself again and then when I was too sore and tender because of the fucking (I may have done it hard...) I removed it and cleaned it with my mouth and then I might have practiced some deepthroat with it all the time still thinking of the scenario and then after about an hour or more I allowed myself a full orgasm, the end

[Aside from cleaning her cunt juices from the dildo, my little slut decided to make herself gag, choke and drool before her orgasm – again, I think this is a highly suspicious activity. However. Like me, you are all probably wondering which scenario – which fantasy – was in her mind as she stretched her whore cunt, pounded herself as hard as she could tolerate, to bring herself to orgasm.]

Quote:
    [14:04:28] AbusiveMaster: 60 cane strokes - the scenario?
    [14:04:33] IceMaiden: why 60!
    [14:04:48] AbusiveMaster: you 'forgot' to tell me what scenario you played in your head
    [14:04:55] IceMaiden: I did not
    [14:05:00] IceMaiden: I didn't think that was important
    [14:05:02] IceMaiden: hmpf
    [14:05:37] AbusiveMaster: you didn't think that the humiliating and depraved scenario you used to keep yourself at full arousal was important?

Quote:
    [14:09:22] IceMaiden: I thought about being in a men's public bathroom and thrown over the toilet and having my bottom fucked by strangers constantly and having my head pushed into the toilet bowl and the toilet flushed and then one of the men 'kidnapping' me and using me to serve his friends and business colleagues and keeping me chained up when I wasn't in use...the end. Hmpf. hides

So that is my girl's report – it took a little prodding to get there, a few cane strokes to pry the whole truth out of her, but I do hope you enjoy. One final word from the delicious little slut who made all this possible.

Quote:
    [14:20:22] IceMaiden: I think I got conditioned
  9. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by AbusiveMaster View Comment
    IceMaiden didn't want to report on her orgasm task. The reason that she didn't want to write this report herself is – I believe – that she is reluctant to admit to you all the depth of her depravity.
    I hate you. So much.

Moving on, my next roll was a 4, which brought me to:

29: Nipples pegged under bra for five minutes.

I hate pegs. Hate. Them. I just completed it now and within 1 minute I was wincing, after two had passed I was willing the time to hurry up. I checked the time again and still had another two minutes to go so I played a quick word game to distract myself from the pain. The game lasts two minutes a round, so as soon as it was finished I checked the time to be sure I made the full five minutes and then removed the pegs. I winced and scowled as I removed each one and now my nipples and part of my boobs have indents on them and my nipples are still sore.

I was sad I landed on that one as I had wanted to roll a 1 or 5, I now hope for a 1 but am not confident in getting that. Let's see...OMFG. 1!!!! I rolled a 1! YAY! It's not often the dice in the chat rooms roll in my favour

Pending tasks remaining:

8: Have a toy inside pussy all day from waking to sleeping, at least 3 different toys.
    30: AM reads me three bedtime stories. (Different nights)
    Updated 08-04-2017 at 07:13 AM by IceMaiden
  10. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by IceMaiden View Comment
    I hate you. So much.

Start over from 1.
  11. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Start over from 1.
    No!!!!!

That wasn't the game!!!
  12. Old Comment
    This is why you need the brat union!!!!!!
  13. Old Comment
    On a different note. Given my girl's difficulty with the anal task, we are changing the 1 day limit to as soon as is safely possible. I am not going to damage her over a game.
  14. Old Comment
    Quote:
    This is why you need the brat union!!!!!!
    Something definitely needs to be done!!!

Quote:
    On a different note. Given my girl's difficulty with the anal task, we are changing the 1 day limit to as soon as is safely possible. I am not going to damage her over a game.
    ♡♡♡♡♡

AM exempted #30 from three pending tasks so I can continue as I'm unable to do two of the others currently due to time of month and my bottom still sore from yesterday and 30 is for him to do not me, so I rolled again and rolled a 2.

2: Wear hair in pigtails for one day and record a disney song via vocaroo.

I like this one! I can't sing at all but I do enjoy attempting to.
  15. Old Comment
    She really can't sing. Neither can I, but for some strage reason we both enjoy having the other sing to us. We are strange people.
  16. Old Comment
    I have never heard AM sing, but the reason I love when I'M sings is because of her confidence. She just let's go and is so happy and giggly and joyful and it makes my heart sing.
  17. Old Comment
    Quote:
    I have never heard AM sing,
    And you never will. On the other hand, I HAVE heard you sing, muahaha.
  18. Old Comment
    Quote:
    And you never will. On the other hand, I HAVE heard you sing, muahaha.
    Only because you're rude!
  19. Old Comment

Okay so first I did a Disney song that has personal meaning to me and AM, but he didn't want to share that one.

So I attempted two beauty and the beast songs, "Belle" and "madam, gueston." As AM put it after listening, I was finding notes no one has ever heard of before.

Then I decided to go with another favourite of mine, "Part of your world." from the little mermaid.

I apologise in advance, as I have murdered the song completely...and I advise anyone that listens to turn your volume down.

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0NQDxE1Schu

AM allowed me to roll again as the other part of this task doesn't require anything active and I rolled a 4, which takes me to:

6: Have 5 ruined orgasms in 1 day.

That will also have to wait a few days.

Pending:
    30: AM reads me 3 bedtime stories (Different nights) *
    Updated 08-04-2017 at 09:24 AM by IceMaiden
  20. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by IceMaiden View Comment

Okay so first I did a Disney song that has personal meaning to me and AM, but he didn't want to share that one.

So I attempted two beauty and the beast songs, "Belle" and "madam, gueston." As AM put it after listening, I was finding notes no one has ever heard of before.

Then I decided to go with another favourite of mine, "Part of your world." from the little mermaid.

I apologise in advance, as I have murdered the song completely...and I advise anyone that listens to turn your volume down.

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0NQDxE1Schu
    Oh my god I love it!!!!!!
  21. Old Comment
    Old grump that I am, I refused to share the song she first recorded. It is the song I play her as a lullabye when I put her to bed, and I am terribly sorry folks, it is mine.
  22. Old Comment
    Quote:
    I have never heard AM sing, but the reason I love when I'M sings is because of her confidence. She just let's go and is so happy and giggly and joyful and it makes my heart sing.

Quote:
    Oh my god I love it!!!!!!
    *hides* The first one consisted of me in giggles

Quote:
    Old grump that I am, I refused to share the song she first recorded. It is the song I play her as a lullabye when I put her to bed, and I am terribly sorry folks, it is mine.
    No it is mine!

As all pending rolls are on hold until my period finishes I complained to AM I was grumpy that I couldn't continue so he let me have a free extra roll and I rolled a 3, putting me at:

9: Whenever watching TV for 48 hours, wear nipple suckers.

Pending:
  23. Old Comment

Okay so I figured I could probably do this one even with my period as currently it's light and I didn't need to insert anything for it. So before bed last night I started on them, but when I have my period I am 100000% more horny than usual. So one wasn't enough. Nor was two. Or three. I ended up having four consecutive ruins within 30 minutes or so. The only reason I stopped was because it was late and because I was starting to get sore.

I started by putting the wand on my clit at a medium power and loaded up some naughty tumblrs I like to browse at these times and for ten minutes or so I just enjoyed the wand while fighting back the first orgasm. I couldn't hold it long though and within ten minutes I had ruined the first.

I had originally planned on doing one then more when I woke but decided I absolutely needed to continue, I would die if I didn't continue so my second ruin was followed within a few minutes. The third and fourth were immediately after and I wanted to have another because I was still so aroused but I knew that this one would be much sorer than the others and so called it quits.

This afternoon I had the second one....and then a random 6th one immediately after that one. I didn't need to have that one but I wanted more and full orgasms aren't permitted unless under those conditions AM outlined above and he wasn't around to ask, so another ruin it was. Which was not great but better than nothing. I have developed a love-hate relationship with ruins and none of these were an exception.

Pending:
    22: Accumulate 1500 anal thrusts. (200)
  24. Old Comment
    As the majority of rolls have to wait, AM has decided that I can always have one active one to keep me busy until my period finishes and when it does we will go back to a maximum of 3 pending tasks.

This time Butterfly rolled for me and she rolled a 2, taking me to:

11: 1,000 spankings within three hours of starting.

Yay!!! I will most likely complete this tomorrow before my house is overtaken by family and upload pictures to kinktalk.

Pending:
    22: Accumulate 1500 anal thrusts. (200)
    11: 1,000 spankings within three hours of starting.
  25. Old Comment
    Well I see you have been busy ploughing through! Determined to not take 8 months this time eh?
    I assume these spanks will go to your boobs?

Happy spanking!