Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

37th Challenge

Posted 09-12-2013 at 09:18 AM by Dareholic

For the 37 Challenge it comes from 05slave; the challenge this time wasw 31. Master and Mistress like the idea of me edging only once every 5 minutes. Again, that is what I had to do. Doing so, this challenge took me 2 hour 35 minutes to complete. This takes lots of concentration to focus myself to relax and put some pressure down there to where I could reach the edge at the end of every five minutes. With each and every edge, I was successful in making sure I was able to stop myself from cumming....
getDare Addict
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

36th Challenge.

Posted 09-05-2013 at 06:32 PM by Dareholic

The 36th challenge comes from subslaveboy63. He said I had to do 20 edges this time. My Master descided I had to do one edge every 5 minutes. Focusing to make an edge every 5 minutes takes some concentration. Before I started, I do some mediation to help me focus myself, and to get myself in enough relaxed state to make sure I would be able to stop myself. After I finished that, I start my task. I slowly started to stroke and kept a nice even pace. Keeping one self relaxed down to not put any...
getDare Addict
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

35th Challenge

Posted 08-24-2013 at 04:05 PM by Dareholic

This 35 challenge comes from karthik, who said to do 99. For this challenge Master told me to do 33 an hour. Trying to reach my goal of 33 an hour and not one more was a challenge. Needed to focus on the muscles down there to help me make sure I get to the goal of 33 in an hour and not one more or less. The first hour went really good. It seemed to by pretty fast. The second hour was a little more challenging. Too more concentration to make sure not to cum there at the end. Plus, to make sure...
getDare Addict
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

34th Challenge

Posted 08-06-2013 at 12:07 PM by Dareholic

The 34 Challenge comes for someone who signed their name as Ann O Nymous. The Challenge was for 24, but after each 4 edges; I had to spank myself with my wooden paddle 24 times and insert a dildo 24 time. After about the 13 edge, my arse was getting perty sore from all the spankings and the inserting. I was able to keep my concertrtaion all the way to the end and make it through this challenge withoug coming. However, I will not be sitting for awhile. In fact, as I am writing this, I am kneeling...
getDare Addict
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

33rd Challenge

Posted 07-04-2013 at 02:18 PM by Dareholic

The 33 Challenge come from subslaveboy63. The challenge this time is 25. Mistress and Master said to do one edge every 5 min. This was a little more of a challenge. Challenging me to keep focus and not let myself get to the edge too fast; yet at the same time, needing to make sure I at least got to an edge at the end of 5 minutes. Try to make sure I loosened and tighten the mussels down there at just the right amount to make sure I only edged once at the 5 mark was more challenging. I used all...
getDare Addict
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

32nd Challenge

Posted 06-01-2013 at 06:09 PM by Dareholic

This 32nd Challenge comes from Craycray84. The challenge this time was for 20 edges. This time, Mistress and Master wanted me to go as fast as I possibly can. Do so, I was able to complete all 20 edges within a hour. Each and every time I came to the edge, I could feel it was just ready to burst. However, I was ready to restrain myself from cumming. Relying on the meditation techniques I know. Although, this time Mistress was trying to distract me by playing music by Aqua. I can't believe she...
getDare Addict
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

31st Challenge

Posted 05-23-2013 at 12:12 PM by Dareholic

The 31st challenge comes from someone who said they would like to remain anonymous. The challenge was to edge only once, but only edge once after one hour has past. Also I had to go at a medium speed. Doing this, I needed to focus my mind before I started. I mediated a little bit until I was in the right state of mind to relax and hold myself back from cumming. Once ready, I started on the challenge. Going at a medium pace, I had to completely relax myself down there so I would not put any pressure...
getDare Addict
Posted in Uncategorized