Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > andrew_b

Old

Teased by co-worker?

Posted 02-24-2018 at 08:28 AM by andrew_b

Here is something I'm not sure about, as many of you probably already know that I have a foot fetish.

Although something I'm not sure about is that I think one of my female co-workers knows I do.

She had mentioned before about having a foot fetish herself but I think she was joking about that.

The thing that makes me think she knows as well though is that the last two times I've been near her, she has slipped her shoes off and played with them.
getDare Cultist (Outer Circle)
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Having a penis is a curse

Posted 02-06-2018 at 05:45 PM by andrew_b

I'm sure if you've looking through this site a bit, especially the truth section. You might notice that I might post from time to time.

Although with that in mind, you'll know I've got a perspective as far as how this site has been for the last 5 to 10 years.

I'd like to highlight one thing that doesn't apply to this site and before I continue I'd like to say. I know how often guys ask you'd want see their penis etc. It happens to me from time to time. This coming from a...
getDare Cultist (Outer Circle)
Posted in Uncategorized