Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > My Blog of Bloggy Blogness

Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old

Wow... it's been a while...

Posted 12-19-2022 at 02:27 PM by Hammarling (My Blog of Bloggy Blogness)

Hi GD!
It's me! I'm back! After way way way too long!

What's been hapenning for me?
Lots!
I lost my job when covid shut down the travel industry. But was lucky enough to get a new one in July 2020, which i'm still at.
Since April 2020 i've been in a Ds relationship with a Sub. 2+ Years! It's been amazing, and they have taught me so much about myself and myself as a Dom. It's always surprising how much each Ds relationship can grow you and build your experience....
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Things Are Better

Posted 02-23-2019 at 08:50 AM by Hammarling (My Blog of Bloggy Blogness)
Updated 02-23-2019 at 08:55 AM by Hammarling

Hi GetDare!

It's been a long time since i posted a blog here, and that's because quite a lot has happened since October for me. But as my activity on the site is increasing again (btw check out my new story "Do I Know You?"!) i though it would be a good time just to update things and ideas.

What's New?
Main thing, i started a new job in November. After being unemployed for the better part of three years i finally found something good! I had done bits of...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Caring So Damn Much!

Posted 06-10-2018 at 07:25 AM by Hammarling (My Blog of Bloggy Blogness)

Slowly worked on this entry for a little while now, trying to get the right words and the right tone and message across. I think i got there, although i'm sure in a day or two (or as soon as i press "post") that feeling will change... which is a wonderful lead into:

Caring So Damn Much!
As a Dom, i care so damn much! I want to be the best Dom possible and give my Sub the best experience possible.
It's not just BDSM where this is true, in most things i do i absolutely...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Best Quotes

Posted 05-24-2018 at 08:38 AM by Hammarling (My Blog of Bloggy Blogness)

I've been promising this blog for months now. Finally found enough time to actually give it serious thought and put together a proper list of my favorite quotes!
Hopefully this can serve as a little more insight into me, and perhaps spark a little debate over some of their meanings.
Also this is in no particular order, just a randomly ordered 10 quotes.
Note: Inspired heavily by the blog from Alias

"What's the most you've ever lost on a coin toss?"
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The Kink and I

Posted 05-19-2018 at 11:49 AM by Hammarling (My Blog of Bloggy Blogness)

"Mother look! The Prime Minister is naked!"
"Oh don't be ridiculous, Louis. He can't be all naked. He's only...
half naked..."

Points if you get quote above and the blog title! Anyway, this blog is here to explain where kink stands in my world. Hopefully it will shed some light on why i've taken breaks in the past, and will be a useful reference for people when i'm searching harder for a relationship.

In an earlier blog, Midnight Train Goin' Anywhere,...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

A Break, Then The Return

Posted 05-18-2018 at 01:04 PM by Hammarling (My Blog of Bloggy Blogness)

So i've had a little break from GetDare, and kink in general. It's been really refreshing in many ways and something that was overdue. Here i just wanted to talk through some reasons why i had to step away, and what's different with this return.

Lets go back in time, all the way to August last year! For the few months prior i'd been back in kink and really enjoying things and taking it far more seriously than ever.
An incredible girl got in contact with me in August. We spent a...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

144 Stars

Posted 02-17-2018 at 09:36 AM by Hammarling (My Blog of Bloggy Blogness)

144 Stars!
1 4 4 S t a r s !

Nothing kink here at all, sorry. Just a little moment of pride and joy.

I just completed Mario Kart 8 Deluxe on the Switch. And by complete, three starred every cup. That's 144 stars!
This mean in every Cup i won all 4 races back-to-back. On all difficulties: 50cc, 100cc, 150cc, 150cc Mirror and the insane 200cc.

Completely nerdy. I spent far too much time trying to do this. But Mario Kart is too much fun. And this...
Posted in Uncategorized