Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

I love this place!

Posted 11-27-2012 at 09:48 PM by Rose_Angel
Updated 11-27-2012 at 09:51 PM by Rose_Angel

This isn't a report of mine, or anything. For once, I'm just ranting.

However... I do intend to start getting dares again soon (from someone new, though I still have one of Gin's dares to complete that I never got around to) to post reports as I did in the past. I can't wait.... but onto my rant!

Seriously, I love getDare! While some of the stupid responses from people I saw in the past used to get me down... I've come to know and interact with a lot of awesome people!...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My skype session with RoseBrat

Posted 11-21-2012 at 03:52 AM by willingmale

Yesterday I had a live skype session with RoseBrat (well she was watching me but I wasn't watching her) and she asked me to tell you all of my experiences, so here goes

The session began with me kneeling naked in front of my cam while she made me wait as she went to get some water

She explained that to start with my fate would be determined by the roll of some dice although I did not know which roll meant what

The first roll was ten jumping jacks, and I thought...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Ask me anything you want boys only!

Posted 11-20-2012 at 12:57 PM by Tyler20

Ask me any kind of question you want and I will answer them truthfully. Boys only!
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

People who have done online dating, I need your help

Posted 11-08-2012 at 10:32 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

Hello internet friends (and enemies). I need your advice, and if you have done online dating in the past or currently, that would be EXTREMELY helpful.

So after a pretty complicated breakup with my girlfriend about a month ago, I got into the online dating scene last week. I think it just made more sense for me to go outside the norm since the girl I had been seeing was someone who kind of close to me a while. I want to meet someone different and a friend of mine gave me two pretty...
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Memoirs of a Virgin Slave Girl

Posted 10-30-2012 at 10:55 PM by Ren

Hello to everyone reading. My name is Ren, and I am 19. This blog will be dedicated to my adventures in submission, mainly from GetDare.com. If you want to hear me write about something in particular, simply send me a dare and I'll talk about how it went. I'm pretty new to this and want to experience all this world has to offer!

Examples of what you can expect: dares found in the site, dares sent to me, experiences as a slave, etc

(Want to be my Master? PM me and we'll give...
Ren
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Yay

Posted 10-19-2012 at 11:36 PM by maddy09

I turn 18 soon, i'm so happy about it. Finally I will be able to post places. GAH. SO happy.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I take a break from not posting anything to bring you this message

Posted 10-19-2012 at 10:27 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

It is my birthday. Not that any of you care
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized