Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > michelle1978

Rate this Entry

wanting to be blackmailed or controlled outside of my comfort zone.

Posted 04-07-2012 at 10:05 PM by michelle1978
Updated 09-15-2019 at 08:35 PM by michelle1978

I am married. I have no children and I live a very normal dull boring life. I have seen posts on here in the past of women being pushed to do very wild, daring and vulnerable things without the control to stop it. I am wanting to try this for a while from someone online. I have been a member of this site for sometime but haven't been very active. I have do the no underclothes thing and that wasn't super exciting. i do not know what limits I have because I haven't been pushed. I would want to try no limits and feel like I have no control of it at all. Maybe someone can help me. message me if you would like to.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 4812 Comments 4
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    very interested, please contact me with more info
    Posted 04-07-2012 at 10:20 PM by CuriousPeach94 CuriousPeach94 is offline
  2. Old Comment
    It would help if you told us more about what you (dis)like and what your limits are. I would also be very cautious when attempting a 'blackmail' scenario and really get to know someone well before you start this.
  3. Old Comment
    I would second RST on this, don't try the blackmail thing with anyone you don't fully know and trust.
  4. Old Comment
    She's got 3 blog posts all about the same thing and comments that kind of hint that she's not being entirely truthful in what she wants. You may want to steer clear if you don't want to be disappointed. Granted, the other 2 were a few years ago. I'm still not sure I would trust it.