Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Wedding Update....34 Days!

Posted 07-02-2017 at 09:12 PM by The Slutty Princess

It’s starting to get very real! Sam and I have selected our wedding venue, sent invitations, selected our wedding parties, hired a DJ and photographer, and paid for catering! 34 fricking days and I’ll be walking down the aisle with the love of my life!

A few weeks ago, we had spent the weekend touring different venues and we came up with our decision shortly after the trip. Sam and I had decided to select an old rustic and renovated farm property for our wedding venue. The venue is gorgeous,...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

Insecurities

Posted 07-02-2017 at 07:27 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

I have always been very insecure. It stems from verbal abuse as a child, and constant rejection growing up. I have been told I am too short, too fat, too opinionated, too much of a tease, too innocent, not sexy enough, not pretty enough, not smart enough, and the list goes on and on.

Not only have people said those things to me, but they have
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

Stories, ads and dares - My blog is not the forum

Posted 07-02-2017 at 11:54 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 07-02-2017 at 11:58 AM by CSasha

I just had a friend having her blog post removed by getDare.

The getDare staff has to remain some order, for legal and practical reasons alone, moderate and even delete some blog posts. Without it, there wouldn't be getDare at all, or at least not as pleasant as I know it and love it. Many thanks for that, especially since the whole amount of work behind this community site is rarely seen.
@getDare staff: Many many thanks! I love you for that.

I also had one of my blog...
Oracle
Posted in getDare issues