Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

Drawing a butterfly

Posted 07-14-2017 at 11:11 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 03-15-2018 at 07:40 PM by Butterfly

I posted a blog not too long ago about The Butterfly Project. You can read it here if you are interested.

The gist is, when you get the urge to self harm, you draw a butterfly on yourself.

Ever since I have been aware of this project, I have been very inspired. I want to do anything I can to support those who are going through things I have struggled with for years.

Even though I've been in a better place, sometimes the urges just creep up on me. That is...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20170715_000916.jpg
Views:	244
Size:	26.4 KB
ID:	535  
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

Unwrapping the Present

Posted 07-14-2017 at 05:22 PM by Komodo Jones

I've commented on this before under a different title and we've heard this numerous times through movies and other forms of media but I just want to state it.

In a lot of the ads I see in the D/s area, yes I'm going to call it D/s instead of M/s, a lot of the ads that are actually worth replying to seem to have limitations that don't allow me to reply. One is age, and I kind of get that one, even though I'm not picky even though I prefer younger. But the one that seems to hinder me...
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized