Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

Safewords in Online Relationships

Posted 06-28-2017 at 02:24 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

Safewords are a very important and useful tool in a D/s relationship. I firmly believe that they should be mandatory when you are starting to play with somebody you are not familiar with.

Of course, they make a lot of sense in a real life scenario. If you are tied up and helpless to do anything at all to stop what is being done to you, having a safeword to draw attention to the fact that you are not ok, is important. They are extra important when you are doing an intense scene: lots of
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

Anal Training

Posted 06-28-2017 at 05:10 AM by tyragon123 (Tyragon's Experiences)

Today I had a bit of time alone so I decided to do some anal. I cleaned myself out with my douche and got to it.

I started off with my rather thin dildo. Probably 6 or 7 inches long and feels very good thrusting in and out of me. I can fit the whole length of it inside me.

After playing with that one for an unspecified amount of time, I moved to my Electrofox. It's a little shorter, but the shaft is of a similar girth as the previous dildo. The difference is the knot. Takes...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized