Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.

Grapes in his bum!!!!

Posted 07-25-2017 at 01:22 PM by Butterfly
Updated 07-25-2017 at 01:29 PM by Butterfly

A little while ago, Asslvr and I competed in a thread to see who getDare thought was the craziest. Somehow we managed to tie.

The original forfeit was going to be:

If Asslvr was found craziest, he would need to have grapes in his bum; one for every 5 votes he received.

If I was found craziest, Asslvr would get to cum in my bum.

Whoever was found craziest, would be the first person to try out our hollow tunnel plug, and they would need to keep it in for 1 minute per comment received on the thread.

Because we tied, we decided that Asslvr would get the grapes, and I would try the hollow plug. Last night we finally got a chance to do the grapes!

I spent a lot of time teasing Asslvr about the grapes that were going to go in his bum. It was a fun week! I also made him go to the store to buy them, which made me giggle (I am really glad I didn't have to go with him when he bought them, I would have been too blushy).

When he returned home, I took care to choose the 10 biggest and juiciest grapes. I washed them and put them in a bowl in the freezer. Oh yeah, did I mention that the grapes were going to be frozen? I didn't mention it to Asslvr either.

Yesterday, I had an appointment after work, so Asslvr was told to get his bum nice and clean and ready for me. When I returned home, he was plugged. We had a nice relaxing dinner and then it was time to get started!

I had Asslvr kneel on the bed with his sexy little ass in the air.

I very carefully removed the large glass plug from his ass. I wanted to make sure his ass was nice and prepped for the grapes, so I started by using the little glass anal beads we have. I slid them in and out really quickly. Since they were going in too easily, I decided he needed something a lot bigger.

I next grabbed the largest glass dildo that we have. It has a twist to it, and the head it very large. I slowly worked the head into his ass. In and out as I started to stroke his growing cock. When I checked in with Asslvr on how his ass was feeling, he told me that the glass was too hard and he wanted to switch toys.

This is exactly what I wanted to hear! It was time for the giant pink silicone dildo.

Now, I am not mean, so I didn't just jam it inside him, but I don't think I was super gentle either. But Asslvr's ass was loving the attention, and very quickly it had swallowed the 6.5 inch dildo, balls deep. I removed my hand and told Asslvr he would need to hold it inside him, no letting it slide out.

As it was being held in his ass, I gave his cock some attention. Stroking him quickly, giving lots of attention to the head. After a few minutes, Asslvr warned me he was close. I took my hands off, and told him he wasn't allowed to cum.

I took some time to slowly fuck Asslvr's ass with the dildo, but he didn't like the rough texture. Instead I put it all the way back in and started to very slowly stroke his cock with my hand, while using my finger to push firmly and stroke his perineum. I continued to stroke, slow enough to keep him close to the edge, but not quiet enough to make him cum.

Finally, I made him beg (he doesn't like begging) to cum. With the dildo balls deep in his ass, firmly held there with my hand, stroking his cock faster and faster as I pushed on his perineum, he came all over the towel that I had put down beneath him on the bed.

Of course I wasn't done, even with cum in my hands, I continued to stroke, making sure to really massage the head of his cock for two minutes as he begged and squirmed away. When I felt he had enough, I push the dildo into his ass further and told him to hold it there while I went and got the grapes out of the freezer.

He was not happy about keeping the dildo inside, he really wanted it to be out. When I returned, I slowly started to pull the dildo out of his ass. I didn't want his ass to get lonely, so I very quickly popped the first grape inside him.

I was surprised at how quickly it disappeared inside him. I continued until all 10 grapes were nicely inside him. I expected him to be uncomfortable and want to let the grapes out right away, but he told me they were ok to stay in.

We got cleaned up and he kept the grapes in for about an hour and a bit total.

(although he told me this morning that he missed two when he let them out last night ... They are now all safely out ... ooops!)
Views 919 Comments 8
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 8

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Lovely! I was surprised you made him cum before the grapes where in.
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Cassandra View Comment
    Lovely! I was surprised you made him cum before the grapes where in.
    We don't play with his ass too often, and I knew it would feel more intense with the giant dildo in his ass. Although it would have been fun to see if he could hold the grapes in while he was cumming.
  3. Old Comment
    Would have been more interesting if you did the grapes, glass buttplug then forced his orgasm.

Nonetheless, fun was had and thats important.
  4. Old Comment
    What a fantastic session that must have been!
    Those lost grapes were particularly funny.
  5. Old Comment
    Did he let out a little wine?
  6. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by AbusiveMaster View Comment
    Did he let out a little wine?
    No but I did tell him that if we put the giant dildo back in to mush them up, we might have been able to make wine.
  7. Old Comment
    A little w(h)ine... oh come on, that was good.
  8. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by AbusiveMaster View Comment
    A little w(h)ine... oh come on, that was good.
    Oh I got it ... I chose to ignore it :P