Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Rating: 5 votes, 4.40 average.

Landing on 28

Posted 07-23-2017 at 07:01 PM by Butterfly
Updated 08-07-2017 at 04:26 PM by Butterfly

My birthday is in just over a month, and Asslvr and Mr. Rainbow have decided to help me celebrate.

Awhile ago, I noted my interest in IceMaiden's "Landing on 50" game. It looked like a lot of fun, but we never got a chance to play. A few weeks ago, I showed her blog to Mr. Rainbow and we decided that we might want to modify it a bit and make it into a birthday countdown.

So this is how it is going to work ...

I will continue to roll a dice (d6) and complete the corresponding tasks. The game will not end until I have landed on #28. If I do not land on it, I continue cycling through the numbers until I do. I have until September 1 to land on #28 and collect my reward! If I have not been able to land on #28, I will roll a 28 sided dice and complete that number of tasks before earning my birthday reward.

I can roll a 6 sided die at whatever pace I want, but I cannot have any more than 3 outstanding tasks at any one time. I will then need to stop rolling until I have completed enough tasks to continue to roll.

Tasks

1. You are only allowed to pee while squatting or standing for 24 hours.
2. Use ben wa balls for 1 hour without one falling out. Must spend at least 15 minutes standing.
3. Edge in three different (hidden) public places
4. Get naked every time you use the bathroom for a day.
5. Give Asslvr 2 orgasms in one day
6. For the next 72 hours, when the tv is on, the nipple suckers must be on your breasts.
7. Suck your sucky all day
8. *Accumulate 3 hours wearing the cheek retractor before rolling.
9. Edge every hour on the hour all day (from 9 am until 9 pm). Any missed will be doubled and completed before bed.
10. Spend one hour coloring with Asslvr.
11. Roll a d6 and put that many ice cubes inside me and let them come out naturally. (Ice cubes used for drinks …. Note to self, start using smaller ice cubes for drinks)
12. Draw and color Mr. Rainbow a picture!
13. Spend one evening at home wearing a plug and rope harness.
14. For the next 72 hours, not allowed to use any toys.
15. For the next three days, each time before your shower, you must brush your teeth with toothpaste on your clit.
16. Wear a bullet vibe and keep it on low (From 8 am to 6 pm). Can turn it off for 3 hours total throughout the day.
17. Restart
18. Spend one hour without letting Asslvr go soft.
19. Orgasm using 5 different toys!
20. Write two words or phrases (one chosen by Asslvr and one by Mr. Rainbow) on my body. Let it fade naturally. *Edit - Asslvr & Jaro will choose
21. Wear three different sized plugs (small, medium and large), for one hour each (to be done in the same day).
22. See how much you can lift with your nipples. (Clover clamps with chain)
23. *Roll a d6 and x by 10. Complete this many edges before the next roll.
24. Watch an hour of cartoons while sucking on sucky.
25. Write a blog about 10 things that would make you blush the most.
26. No panties for a day.
27. Edge 20 times over the course of the day, hold each edge for 30 seconds.
28. 2800 Spankings and 28 orgasms over one weekend!

Wish me luck!!!!!!

Legend:
Not rolled yet
Rolled once
9 Tasks I have chosen to complete and report on
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 36

Comments

1. Old Comment

Roll #1, 2, 3

My first roll is a 3!

My second roll is another 3!
    6. For the next 72 hours, when the tv is on, the nipple suckers must be on your breasts.

And my third roll is a 4!

Reports will come soon!
    Updated 07-23-2017 at 07:10 PM by Butterfly
  2. Old Comment
    Yay!!! I'm so happy to see you do this too!!
    Nice rolls, especially #6.

And from the rest of the list, I sure hope you will land on #15, #16 and #22.

Good luck!!
  3. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Jaroface View Comment
    Yay!!! I'm so happy to see you do this too!!
    Nice rolls, especially #6.

And from the rest of the list, I sure hope you will land on #15, #16 and #22.

Good luck!!
    Of course you like those ones!!!!
  4. Old Comment
    Yay!! I'm so happy you and Jaro are having lots of fun with this game! (Though I originally stole the idea from Tibbs and Dark after seeing Tibbs blog about it)

Now I want to play it again, but with a new list and some nicer ones than last time.

I'm excited to read both of your reports!
  5. Old Comment
    What does the * mean in #8 and #23?
  6. Old Comment
    Quote:
    What does the * mean in #8 and #23?
    It means i cannot roll again until that task is complete. They are the exceptions to the 3 pending tasks allowed.
  7. Old Comment

Roll #2 Report

6. For the next 72 hours, when the TV is on, the nipple suckers must be on your breasts.

Although this wasn’t a task that I was hoping for, I really wasn’t dreading it either. I knew it would be annoying, but I didn’t realize how challenging it was going to be. 72 hours is a long time and I realize that I watch WAY too much TV.

The first night we went to bed around 8:00 to watch Suits (we have been binge watching and it is SO GOOD!). We had started to watch an episode while we ate dinner (eating time was exempt from this task). I placed the nipples suckers, one on each breast, right above my nipples, and finished watching the episode we had previously started. I was already getting bored of the suckers, so while Asslvr went to the bathroom to get rid of his grapes (a whole other story which can be read in my blog), I decided to be a brat.

The wording of this task said that the nipple suckers had to be ATTACHED to my breasts. It didn’t say anything about being suctioned … so I used two bandaids and taped the suckers to my breasts and put my shirt down. It took every ounce of willpower to not laugh or show Asslvr as soon as he got back. I was able to keep quiet for about an hour before I was ready to burst. As I lifted my shirt up, I almost peed my pants from laughing so hard (I think I am pretty hilarious). Asslvr just shook his head, and this was one of Mr. Rainbow’s tasks, he said he would let him deal with me.

At about 10:00, I decided I should be good and suctioned the suckers to my left breast so I could still lay on my side and get back scratchies from Asslvr. The TV went off and we went to sleep around 10:30.

The second night, I was very tempted to do something bratty, but I decided I would be good. I regret this! I started with the nipple suckers one on each breast, but for some reason they were very sensitive. I had to keep moving them every 20 minutes or so because they were getting painful. Already, there were some pretty purple marks, especially on my right breast. Again, we watched tv for almost 3 hours, and I continued to move them around my breasts.

They did spend about 20 minutes directly on my nipples, but it made me so incredibly horny that I begged Asslvr to let me cum, which he did!

We went to bed around 11:00 and I was able to remove them finally.

The third day, I woke up and there were some very lovely marks. Unfortunately, I won’t be wearing any cleavage tops for a little while as at least one of the purple marks are pretty high up. I didn’t expect them to be so dark!

I was NOT looking forward to doing the third night. I was over this task by that point, but I did it.

Thankfully we went out after work so by the time we were home, and I ate dinner (which I did veeeeerrrrrrrryyyyy slllooooowwwwllllyyyy) and we were ready to crawl into bed to watch TV it was already 7:30. I again attached the suckers to my breasts and not my nipples. They hurt so much that I was really struggling to not squirm and I had to move them every 10 minutes or so.

Some of the marks were instantly purple and by the time 9:30 rolled around, there was nowhere left to put them. Thankfully we were both tired enough that at 10:00 we turned off the TV and just laid in bed until it was time to sleep.

Here is a photo from last night.

I had a lot of welts and bruises, and my breasts and nipples were so sensitive that it even a brush of my nightgown against them. This morning they are looking a little better. Only about 9 or 10 bruises.

Here is a photo from this morning.

I won't be using those suckers again for awhile, that's for sure!
  8. Old Comment

Roll #4

I rolled a 2 which means ....

I am so so so happy about this roll. I dodged a lot of tasks that I was not looking forward to! This one is also going to be super fun, and I should be able to get it done really soon!
  9. Old Comment

Roll #4 Report

Tonight I had a nap with my sucky and when I woke up I was still feeling little.
    I decided to keep my sucky in and draw a picture for Mr. Rainbow. Of course I had to draw a butterfly

10. Old Comment

Roll #5

This time I have rolled a 6!

This one isn't too bad. It could be a challenge though. Hoping to give it a try tomorrow night!
  11. Old Comment
    I do hope you are still enjoying the game, I know Asslvr will tomorrow night or tonight
  12. Old Comment

Roll #4

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Butterfly View Comment
    I rolled a 2 which means ....

I am so so so happy about this roll. I dodged a lot of tasks that I was not looking forward to! This one is also going to be super fun, and I should be able to get it done really soon!

I was very much looking forward to this picture, and it was what I had hoped for and more...

I am also looking forward to all the other tasks you will have to do soon

You are doing a brilliant job so far and I hope for much more... Until the next time
  13. Old Comment
    Have the marks on your boobs faded by now? I didn't know suckers could leave such deep marks!
  14. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Have the marks on your boobs faded by now? I didn't know suckers could leave such deep marks!
    There are still medium dark ones, but the lighter ones have faded to a yellowish tinge. I have been able to start wearing lower cut shirts, but have to be pretty careful it doesn't start slipping down.
  15. Old Comment
    Holy crap! I didn't know they could leave marks like that either!

I may have to 'unlose' mine to create some marks myself now.

Love the pictures and love the reports and love you <3
  16. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by IceMaiden View Comment
    Holy crap! I didn't know they could leave marks like that either!

I may have to 'unlose' mine to create some marks myself now.

Love the pictures and love the reports and love you <3
    I love you too!

Yes, they certainly do leave marks. It is something that is super inconsistent for me. Sometimes I can leave one on for an hour and i only get a small mark, but I really think it depends on where you put them (higher seems to have made better marks) and also how tight they are when you put them on. I always use a little moisture (lick the bottom, or get the skin wet) when I put them on. Good luck and I want to see your marks too!
    Updated 07-31-2017 at 01:46 PM by Butterfly
  17. Old Comment

Roll #1 Report

I knew I was going to dread this task, but didn't realize how hard it was going to be.

For the first edge, I decided to do it in the bathroom stall at work. It is fully closed and there was practically nobody here that day, so I felt safe enough to do it. I went into the stall, slid my panties to the side (I was wearing a dress),
    licked my finger to get it a bit wet and then started to circle my clit with my fingers. I was trying to stay quiet just in case, and so I went pretty slow for the majority of the time. I had my phone with me and decided to read an erotic story while I played with myself. It took me a lot longer than normal to edge, but after 10 minutes, I had got myself worked up enough that I was able to edge.

For the second edge, I decided to be a little bratty and go into the other self enclosed stall which is directly next store to the first one. It is different right? I was already worked up, so I just continued where I left off ... I finished the last 3 minutes of my story while bringing myself to the edge.

The third one was tricky. I couldn't think of anywhere to do it, and the more I thought about it, the more I started to panic. I finally had a mini meltdown and had to talk to Mr. Rainbow about it. I needed to change the task.

Mr. Rainbow agreed that I could edge in every room in our apartment in order to complete the task. So last night, I did.

I started in the spare room with the little bullet vibe. I laid on the bed and circled my clit with the vibrations on medium. I slid it in and out of my wetness and then up towards my clit. I did this over and over for 5 minutes until I was right on the edge.

Next, I tucked it in my panties, right against my clit, and with it still on medium, I walked to the living room. I sat on the couch and turned it on high. I squirmed on the couch, clenching my legs closed and rubbing them together in a way that slid the vibe in the perfect way against my clit. This edge took me only 2 to 3 minutes.

After a short break. I turned the vibe back on high and walked towards the kitchen. Just as I entered the kitchen, my knees went weak as I edged again.

I turned the vibe off for a few minutes and then went into the bathroom. I sat on the toilet and held the vibe to my clit. With my other hand, I turned it up and down, teasing myself, prolonging the edge that I so desperately wanted.

I was pretty wet by this point, and I almost dropped the vibe in the toilet, so I held it firmly against my clit and turned it to high and edged.

The last edge was done in our bedroom, with the wand. At this point I was so worked up that I only had to turn the wand on for 20 seconds and I was already on the edge.

I was so desperate to cum, but thankfully after 30 minutes of cooling down time, the throbbing disappeared and I was able to concentrate on completing my other rolls before I could finally cum.
  18. Old Comment

Roll #5 Report

After dinner, Asslvr and I were laying in bed watching TV. I squirmed my way over to his side of the bed and laid my head on his chest. I moved the blanket out of the way to reveal ... a kitty cat ... fettucine was hiding between his legs.

After kicking Fettucine out of the way, I pulled down his minion boxer briefs to reveal his own little minion. I started by doing CPR compressions to try and liven him up. Although it helped a little,
    it didn't get the job done, so I had to do some mouth to mouth.

Once he was mostly hard, I started the timer.

I continued to use my mouth, running my tongue across the head as I swallowed around him, for a few minutes.

He was now very hard. I took him out of my mouth and continued to poke and prod,
    rub and stroke him. Anytime he started to go a little bit soft, I would use my mouth to liven him up.

I spent lots of time touching the head very gently to see him jump. I pretended to make it talk and basically spent lots of time tracing the veins along his hard cock. I also pulled on a few stray pubic hairs (hehe) and played with his balls.

I also talked to him about dirty ideas. Putting a chastity cage on him with spikes, or rules and tasks he might get from his new thread.

When we had about 5 minutes left, I had him stand up, and I took him all the way in my mouth and started to suck on him. I would put him deep in my throat and use my tongue to go up the underside of his cock, circling the head.
    Nibbling on it a little, before starting again.
    With 3.5 minutes left, he edged and I had to stop.

I took him back in my mouth and with my upper lip and tongue, I created a suction around the head of his cock and I slowly bobbed my head up and down until he told me to stop again.

But this time, I shook my head. I kept going until he said he was going to cum.

I took him from my mouth and used my hand to make his little minion puke into my other hand.

I checked the clock and he still had a minute and a half left, so I continued to stroke for 20 seconds to get all of the cum out of him.
    While I went and washed up, there was just over a minute left on the clock, but I was counting on it taking him a few minutes to calm down and go soft.

and it worked! When the timer went off,
    he was still hard!
  19. Old Comment
    Ooohh! How wormy me wishes he could edge like that!
    But I'm curious, how quiet did you manage to be with the edges at work?
  20. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Ooohh! How wormy me wishes he could edge like that!
    But I'm curious, how quiet did you manage to be with the edges at work?
    If there was somebody there, they may have still heard me. Although the door is thick and I did have the water going. They weren't super intense since I wasn't using a vibe, but I definitely wasn't silent.
  21. Old Comment

Roll #3 Report

After the other two tasks,
    we decided to get our coloring books and crayons and lay in bed and color for an hour.

Asslvr colored a picture of a turtle with grapes coming out of her bum (for Red). and I colored a picture of a worm on a fire hydrant.

Asslvr then got excused from coloring for a few minutes to go and make us popcorn.

When he returned, I couldn't decide on one picture to color, so I half colored a few that I will have to finish another day.

Asslvr wanted to use my sea creatures coloring book, but I don't like to share that one. So Instead he colored a penguin in the zoo animals ones.
  22. Old Comment

Roll #6 & 7

I had Jaro roll for me and he rolled a 6!

24. Watch an hour of cartoons while sucking on sucky.

I will complete this one on Thursday night most likely.

Then I had Asslvr roll for me, and I couldn't believe it but it was a 4. Which means!!!!!

28. 2800 Spankings and 28 orgasms over one weekend!

Yay! I will be completing this task on my Birthday Weekend in one month!

I can't believe I actually won! After only 7 rolls. I was shocked lol. But I was also a little sad. I really wanted to be able to complete some of the tasks. After discussing it with Mr. Rainbow, we decided that I would randomly generate a number between 5 and 15 and I would then need to complete that number of the remaining 21 tasks.

I had Asslvr to do the generator, and we got a 9! So I will be choosing 9 of the remaining 21 tasks to complete!
    Updated 08-01-2017 at 09:44 AM by Butterfly
  23. Old Comment

Roll #3 Report

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Butterfly View Comment
    I colored a picture of a worm on a fire hydrant.
    A worm on a fire hydrant? What's a worm doing on a fire hydrant!?
  24. Old Comment
    I am happy for you little one that you managed to win!

I think we will do this at least once more either for Christmas with 24 or for new years with 18. We shall see.

I am very much looking forward to readiung the blog about all the things that make you blush, Thanks for that one Jaro!!

I hope we insired someone else like we have been inspired, thanks IceMaiden and I hope you had as much fun as we did.

Until the next time fellow kinky people.
  25. Old Comment

Roll #3 Report

Quote:
    A worm on a fire hydrant? What's a worm doing on a fire hydrant!?

Crawling me thinks? After all, maybe he wanted to become a Firefighter?