Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > TheKitteh

Rate this Entry

My Training Experience.

Posted 07-18-2017 at 10:14 AM by TheKitteh

I have been getting a lot of questions about how my first master trained me, so let me explain what all happened. For the purposes of this post and his privacy we will call my first master X.

X and I actually live around 30 minutes from each other so my training was in person and a bit online through skype and text. We met through my work at the time and started talking about our interests. X asked me if I had any experience with BDSM, I told him that I was interested but never found someone who also liked it. From there step one of my training began.
X had me go onto google and instagram to find pictures or scenarios I liked, which I then had to send to him. We determined that I was a Pet and Little more than a Slut or Slave, X also determined how submissive I am (very submissive naturally). We talked through text and started to roleplay and go through scenarios to see if everything did match up between us. We ended up meshing really well and the real training began.
We first went over rules and conditions. I wasn't able to speak unless I was spoken to first, I wasn't allowed on furniture without permission, I couldn't touch without permission, I had frequent inspections, and I also had to learn how to strip for him. We practiced my inspection stances and worked on our communication with each other. He taught me the three C's of BDSM, Clear Communication and Consent. Trust was a major part of our relationship, we could talk to one another about any and every aspect of our lives.
We finally were able to meet in-person to play, I was so excited that I went a bought a new collar and leash to use. We met up at a friends house and spent the whole day with him, he even took me to his work and we were able to spend time like that. By time for me to go home I was exhausted and too tired to drive so we spent the whole night playing and sleeping next to each other.
We spent a while like that until some personal circumstances took us away from one another.

If you have any questions about my training please PM me on here, I am happy to answer questions to both Doms and Subs.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1042 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments