Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > AbusiveMaster

Rating: 8 votes, 4.00 average.

Two years.

Posted 07-18-2017 at 02:42 AM by AbusiveMaster
Updated 07-18-2017 at 07:02 AM by AbusiveMaster

This blog is either a day late, or a day early, depending on how you keep track of it. To me, I formally 'stole' Icy on the 19th. To her warped female mind, with its absence of logic, I gave her my first order on the 17th and so that is the anniversary date.

She is wrong, but - as in so many things - it doesn't hurt me at all to indulge her.

But two years ago, today or yesterday, Icy and I started out. We knew each other to a dergee already, though our friendship was slightly abrasive - what else would you expect. Each of us had wanted the other unknowing for a while, but circumstances prevented that from playing out. Even though we each wanted the other, neither of us held much hope for a long relationship. I doubt very much anyone thought two years ago that this would last. The estimate went from maybe two weeks to two months maximum.

All too quickly though, we changed from friends and playmates to two people very much in love. If the world were kinder, we would be physically together, but when has the world ever been kind? It took a little while to move from developing these feelings to admitting these feelings, each of us worried we might scare the other off if only they knew. But finally the truth came out, and the rest isn't history - it is the future.

I maintain still that I stole Icy, but she in turn stole my heart. I still got the best of the deal.

Happy second year. I love you.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1336 Comments 5
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 5

Comments

1. Old Comment
  2. Old Comment
    Just for the record I gave it 2 days!

I'm really glad the two of you have found each other, no matter on what date or by whose doing. You two are great together and I really wish you both the best forever!
  3. Old Comment
    You're now never allowed to stop loving each other or I'll punish both of you hardcore
  4. Old Comment
    Congrats on 2 years! That's a big milestone and I am so happy for you both. I wish you the best of luck in the future.
  5. Old Comment
    Congratulations well done to both of you I wish you all the best.