Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Memoirs of a Dork

I have a lot of things I should talk about and it is easier for me to do that on a random website to a bunch of strangers. You can comment on my stuff or not, but the majority of my blog posts will be personal things that are difficult for me to talk about out loud.
Dare Reports Pretty self explanatory. Any dare that I complete that was either extremely fun or extremely dumb, I'll write a report on
Old

Wet Diapers

Posted 10-19-2015 at 10:02 PM by techiegirl (Memoirs of a Dork)
Updated 10-19-2015 at 10:20 PM by techiegirl (I can't grammar)

This is gonna be a very rambly blog since I tend to ramble when I'm embarrassed and dear god this was mortifying.

So, a question arose in chat earlier tonight, 'What happens if you wear a diaper in the shower?'. Well, no one in chat had done it, so my lovely babysitter (Red, hi Red!) decided to volunteer me as a guinea pig. Woopee. Of course, I bitched and complained about it because that's what I do, but eventually Red laid down the law. So, I accepted, for science

And...
Distinguished Member
Old

Wet and Full

Posted 06-20-2015 at 08:21 PM by techiegirl (Memoirs of a Dork)
Updated 06-20-2015 at 09:24 PM by techiegirl

So, thank you Thundereye for the extremely fun dare. It was kind of long, but here we go:
  • Put on dog collar and leash
  • Get on all fours and remove panties
  • Spank pussy until semi horny
  • Insert Njoy anal plug and run vibrator over clit to become even more horny
  • Pull panties back on and wedgie
  • Play with nipples for a little while
  • Remove wedgie
  • Use vibe to edge once
  • Remove Njoy and grab black silicon plug
  • Attach plug to shower wall and keep it in your ass for about 15-20 minutes while
Distinguished Member
Posted in Dare Reports, Kinky
Old

Padded Humiliation

Posted 06-19-2015 at 03:12 PM by techiegirl (Memoirs of a Dork)
Updated 06-19-2015 at 03:14 PM by techiegirl

So, the amazingly kind An Jon gave me a dare a little while back, and, unfortunately, I had to modify it quite a bit. He gave me permission to still write a report on it, even though it is no longer really his dare. His dare was super amazing and well thought out, I simply couldn't do many of the things involved, but the person who receives the full dare is very lucky.

The dare (not really a dare, but whatever) is as follows. PS. I am so so sorry An Jon for totally butchering your original...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Dare Reports, Kinky
Old

Two Likes, Three Dislikes

Posted 06-13-2015 at 11:54 AM by techiegirl (Memoirs of a Dork)

So, asslvr's Butterfly gave me a dice dare because she is supermegafoxyawesomehot and because I'm amazing at bothering people. I just had to give her three things I'd like to do to earn my orgasm and three things I wouldn't like to do. For my likes, I told her using my vibrator and wedgies, but I couldn't really think of a third except for humiliation. My dislikes were anal (just because it was kind of time consuming) edging, and humping objects.

She is such a babe, that she made the dare...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Dare Reports
Old

More Diapers, Panties, and Ice

Posted 05-01-2015 at 05:23 PM by techiegirl (Memoirs of a Dork)
Updated 06-09-2015 at 01:03 AM by techiegirl

DrakenM was kind enough to give me another dare, this one as follows.

1. Insert a butt plug and grab your vibrator, then go into the bathroom and practice dancing in front of the mirror in only your diaper/panties combo.
Hold vibe against your clit under the diaper and panties and continue dancing until you edge
2. Remove the vibe but keep the plug in then straddle the side of the bathtub and hump it 20 times
3. Get on all fours on the ground and hump the air 5 times...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Dare Reports
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Diaper, Panties, and Ice. Oh my!

Posted 05-01-2015 at 03:30 PM by techiegirl (Memoirs of a Dork)
Updated 05-24-2015 at 12:08 AM by techiegirl

So, this is the report on a dare that was given to me by DrakenM

1. Fill panties with shampoo
2. Put on diaper
3. Hold ice in one hand next to butt and push against hand until ice is inserted
4. Once ice is inserted, rub vibe against clit over diaper for 10 seconds
5. Repeat steps 3-4 until you edge

Such a fun dare and I'm currently typing this in my shampoo filled panties with 5 ice cubes melting in my ass and a diaper over the whole thing....
Distinguished Member
Posted in Dare Reports