Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

PUPPY TIME report

Posted 11-21-2017 at 05:54 AM by subGanymede (Dead blogger's society)
Updated 06-09-2018 at 03:53 AM by subGanymede

This is the first report i've ever written, so criticism is very much appreciated.

Chapter one: Bitching.
Crawling across a cold stone plate floor absolutely sucks. It's uncomfortable and the stone hurt my knees. Wearing pants doesn't work because of the buttplug and they'd just slow me down massively, so i need to look for some knee-high socks to actually make this remotely bearable.
Also my collar is too big. I cannot look up properly, which would be a humiliating turn-on...
Old

Obligatory BDSM-Test Blog

Posted 10-29-2017 at 12:03 AM by subGanymede (Dead blogger's society)
Updated 08-21-2018 at 06:56 AM by subGanymede
Tags bdsm test

BDSM test of the day: https://bdsmtest.org/r/5sRGawPM

== Average for 1 test taken between the 14.08.18 and 14.08.18 ==

100% Brat

Brats are, in essence, naughty submissives. They find disobedience a form of playfulness rather than a form of rudeness, and require a compatible dominant who will not only teach them a lesson, but also accept that any number of lessons might still not necessarily change this behavior.

100% Rope bunny
Posted in Privée
Old

Obligatory likes and limits blog post 1.5

Posted 10-25-2017 at 04:47 AM by subGanymede (Dead blogger's society)
Updated 08-21-2018 at 12:49 AM by subGanymede

Disclaimer 1: I'd like to mention, that i consider myself to be male, despite being into crossdressing, etc.

I consider myself to be somewhat of an experimentalist. I try to experience a lot, but i'm not married to any of my kinks. Don't have that big an issue with giving one up and might find some new ones on the way.
_
Disclaimer 2: This is simply a general list of likes and limits. They can obviously be individualized.
_
As i kinda stole from the lists of...