Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain

My actual thoughts. I could care less if you disagree. I welcome feedback; except from the stupid. Go away.
May contain things you don't want to hear or don't care about. Once again, I could care less. The opinions are mine and do not reflect anything, except that I might be an ass to some people.
Manbearpig's thoughts My general take on things
Old

Crossdressing, why I do(n't do) it, and some other thoughts on it

Posted 04-12-2012 at 11:04 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)
Updated 04-12-2012 at 11:07 PM by Manbearpig
Tags crossdress

Curiosity. It killed the cat. It also lead me to getDare.com. Back in 2006, when I first joined the site, I did a simple google search of crossdressing dares. In fact, if you do a google search today, 2 of the first 3 listings lead to getDare. Back then the site was not as popular so it was probably further down the list. Regardless, I wound up here. It is something I have done on and off for almost the past 6 years. My name is Manbearpig, and I am sometimes a closet crossdresser.
getDare Expert
Old

Hangover 2 review

Posted 05-29-2011 at 10:26 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

Just saw The Hangover 2 and while I know no one asked for my opinion, I will give it anyways.

Hangover 2 made me feel odd. In a lot of ways, it reminded me of Bruno. Odd, uncomfortable and at times, down right hilarious. The main difference between Bruno and the Hangover was that you know the Hangover wasn't going to offend just about every single race color and sexuality. While some of it is very explicit, at least you know these weren't innocent people (although I didn't feel bad...
getDare Expert
Old

Thankful because of the troops

Posted 05-02-2011 at 10:12 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

Reading and going through the Osama bin Laden thread in the lounge, I am very much pleased on how well thought out majority of the posts are there. There have been a few exceptions, but oh well. One of the main topics in the post is war, specifically the ones currently going on lead by US troops in Afghan and Iraq, and, to a lesser degree, the NATO led war in Libya.

Some background. I am glad we are in Afghan, but not as pleased about being in Iraq and I am currently indifferent about...
getDare Expert
Old

Things we need to grow up on

Posted 03-17-2011 at 10:35 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

A lot of people make me angry. Some of it is probably not deserved. Others do deserve it. I am just going to list a few things that people in this world need to grow up and move on

-Gay marriage critics. Why do we need to fight this? What exactly is wrong with gay marriage? It doesn't hurt you in any way, shape or form. If anything it helps you because it is added revenue to the state. If it is against you Religion, first off, either disagree with your Religion (it is very easy...
getDare Expert
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.

Hate

Posted 07-10-2010 at 12:45 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

(MBP Note: This is not a political, religious, or any type of belief that might piss anyone off kind of rant. There is offensive language; however, most of it is direct quotes. However, this is a rant. This is also a true story and how I feel)

Hate.

I was driving back from classes the other day. A local soldier recently had died overseas last week. I decided that since the Church wasn't too far away, I would pass it too see how many people were there (I am a curious...
getDare Expert
Old

A few thoughts today

Posted 06-22-2010 at 08:24 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)
Updated 06-22-2010 at 08:29 PM by Manbearpig

I have a lot of thoughts on my mind today. I feel like unwinding a bit so I will do it here

Anyways, I saw Toy Story 3 the other day. Omg, what a fucking great movie. But it got me thinking a lot about my childhood. It was really creepy in a very weird way. I wasn't sure if I was suppose to think my childhood is over, which in a way it is I guess since I am already one year into college. But then I was thinking some more and felt that while my actual childhood is, in deed, over,...
getDare Expert
Old

Hmm (An odd rambling about something that makes next to zero sense. Do read! :p)

Posted 06-15-2010 at 09:37 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)
Updated 06-15-2010 at 09:39 PM by Manbearpig

Over the past few days, I have been having some weird, but awesome, dreams. In case you are wondering, I am not going to talk about the particular dreams, but I will talk about some background. I haven't really been that lucky with the women. I am not a loner, but I am very shy. I am that guy in a group who says nothing and then bursts out a one liner and then go back to being quiet (I know, a fabulous life). Now twice in my life I have made major messups/weird things (however you want to call them)...
getDare Expert