Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Dare reports

Posted 02-25-2018 at 07:22 AM by SoloPlayMate44

I have been away for awhile and am getting back into it! I am sorry I haven't been posting for a long while but I am back and will be reporting every dare I do month to month again Starting with February (Well the rest of Feb that is). It was really hard for me to complete dares because I was in college and super busy with school and sports and on top of that living with 5 other people so it made it hard to get some privacy to play and complete dares from people. But now I have graduated and am looking...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

November 2016

Posted 11-21-2016 at 08:57 PM by SoloPlayMate44
Updated 11-21-2016 at 09:10 PM by SoloPlayMate44

11/20/16

"Stuff yourself full with ice and put on panties and hold it for an hour."

This was the first time I had done an ICE dare in a while so I had forgotten how cold it really was!!! I stripped in my room and put on my blue lace thong panties. Then I went to the kitchen and pulled the ice tray out of the freezer, squatted in the middle of the kitchen and took out the first ice cube. It was much colder than I had remembered when I first put it to my hole! After...
Posted in Completed Dares
Old

A more personal blog post

Posted 11-07-2016 at 09:34 AM by SoloPlayMate44
Updated 11-07-2016 at 09:36 AM by SoloPlayMate44

Hey all,

So I have been really wanting to put my whole self into this new world that I have been exploring for a while now but it just seems like everything keeps getting in the way. I have other obligations like class and sports and homework that keep taking up my time and pulling me from doing cam sessions, or meeting up with people to explore my sexuallity and kinks. I feel like it is really something I need to do. I want to be able to just play around and see what I like and don't...
Posted in Personal Stuff
Old

Lost an Anal Slave Dare in a Cam Thread

Posted 08-19-2016 at 04:34 PM by SoloPlayMate44

So I had posted in this Webcam dare head to head type thread. My post was that the loser had to be the winners anal slave on cam for 20 min. And wouldn't you know it....I lost.

The winner wasted no time when we got on cam, and after showing all my toys said "Well of course the biggest one" This was alittle unnerving because it had been a while since I had had it in me (7.5x(1.75tip-1.25base taper).

He told me to insert it right away, so I lubed...
Old

AHHH Cam Frustration Turned Positive

Posted 04-18-2016 at 03:56 PM by SoloPlayMate44

Hey all just wanted to let you know about the most frustrating cam session that ultimately led to a crazy orgasm.

So I found myself with some free time after a long day of classes and homework. I had the appt to myself and so I decided to let someone take control to unwind and not have to think for alittle bit. I jumped on the chat and found someone fairly quickly.

I started out in my desk chair sitting. Shirtless with shorts on. He had me stand and strip down to my boxers....
Old

A Pegging to Remember

Posted 04-18-2016 at 03:55 PM by SoloPlayMate44

Hey all! I have a story for you about when I last went home.

One of my friends was pegging me with my strapon. We were in missionary and she was going really hard and deep and fast and I had no control once so ever. It was so awesome to give up control like that again. It's one thing to have someone control you on cam and do everything to yourself, but having someone there in person making you do things and doing things to you without you knowing what's going to happen next is a whole...
Old

Second Live Cam Session

Posted 03-21-2016 at 11:50 AM by SoloPlayMate44
Updated 03-21-2016 at 12:19 PM by SoloPlayMate44

I enjoyed the first live cam session so much that I went out looking for another! This time was still fun but could have been better.

I started out on my feet in just boxers and he wanted to see my cock so I pulled them down. Then I showed him my toys and he instructed me to show him my cock so I pulled them down. Then he asked about my toys and so I showed him my box, he selected my strapon dildo and pink panties. He started me by sucking the dildo as if he were standing in front of me...