Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Pariahterror

Rate this Entry

Entering The Big Bad World

Posted 03-19-2018 at 09:46 AM by Pariahterror

This blog will summarize some of the events that happened recently. There's some happy stuff in it and some non-happy stuff. It is just about me entering world. And I just want to get it out of my system.

Lately I have been more active in chat. And I'm liking it more and more. It has really helped me talk. And thus some may know I got a job after graduating and found a place to life very, very nearby.

The place I'm living in is actually an old office. And I like living here at the moment. More privacy, almost no travel time to work and people to talk to who aren't my parents. But as facilities go. There isn't really much and mainly shared. And I have no problem with that.

Now I just have to get my contract extended and obtain a stable income.

And thus I'm happy. Just having walked a few more steps in my life forward.

And for me it is a big thing to make a step forward in life as I really don't look beyond the next step. There is still stuff I want to do. But those things will come in time.

And now unto the negative stuff. It might have some emotional impact on you
Spoiler:
Some time ago I went to the doctor to get some sort of rash checked out I had for a long time. But it really never bothered me. No itching etc. just red spots.

So they removed a bit of skin from one of the spots and analyzed it. And it was highly probable that it was something called "Mycosis Fungoïdes" , Don't go looking it up, all those google pictures make it seem worse than it is.

But what is that "disease". Well it is something you can live with for a long time with and really doesn't have to do any harm. And for some people it even isn't diagnosed well. But it is a type of cancer unfortunately. So now I will have to get checked out every so often. And it is decided that I will have to smear some salve on the spots and hope it goes away. Otherwise something else has to be done. But as I said, you can become normally old with this.

But how does it impact you. Actually not so much. I'm still the same, but maybe I just want to talk more. And pictures, well bad luck for you if you don't like it if I even send them. But inheritly I will even try to hide them.

So if you have any spots and even if they don't bother you. just get them checked out. It is sometimes better to know than have to solve it later. And I'm just happy I know it now, although it will impact my life.

I'm sorry if this made you down a bit. I might be too. But it hasn't really gotten through me yet. Or I'm just a bit too sober. I'll be talking with you later if you want. I just wanted to get it out of my system towards people who really don't really know me. But also care.

Just think of the happy stuff.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1016 Comments 3
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I am sorry to hear about your health problems, but I am glad that it is being taken care of. I wish you the best!

I am also really happy to hear about your new job and place to live. That is always exciting.

Sending you lots of hugs! Thank you for sharing and opening up to us.
  2. Old Comment
    Looked it up to make sure the red spots I have ain't it. Urrrgh. Still thanks. Now I am pretty sure I don't have it. Though, I had checked it two years ago by a doctor and then looked it up. Mine is so harmless.

Take care and thanks for sharing. I hope it fades away with the cream you put on.
  3. Old Comment
    Jessica hopes the cream works for you too, health is something you tend to take for granted until it goes wrong and then it's always a huge worry.

Glad the other parts of your life are going more positively, a new job and house sound super exciting. Take care & good luck!
    Posted 03-20-2018 at 08:53 AM by PrincessJessica PrincessJessica is offline