Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Diapered_prince

Rate this Entry

Temporary setback and backstory

Posted 03-17-2018 at 08:37 AM by Diapered_prince
Updated 03-17-2018 at 04:01 PM by Diapered_prince

So, I have gone to visit my family and (as of my limits) I am not in diapers. (That will be fixed tomorrow when I return home.)

I guess I can talk about how it is annoying to be using the bathroom after 2 1/2 months of going whenever and where ever I need to .
These past few days have been weird, and I find myself missing the padding between my legs and thinking about wearing again. I know that it was bad to stop for these past few days, but I did already receive a punishment for it (the confession, retribution thread) and am ready to get back to my padding.

During this time, I have limited my intake of liquid as I know that my bladder size has been reduced a bit and I don't want to be going to the bathroom every hour.

In other news, I answered this thread (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=336744) and was asked a things afterward.
So, I guess I can answer them here.

Yes, my profile picture of a x-dressed, diapered fox reflects on multiple interests of mine. The diapers I think is the most obvious, while the furry/crossdressing are a part of who I am and I am okay with it.

I was directly asked (by Jaroface) about my age, and what it is I like about diapers.
I am 23 years old.

I like diapers because of how soft they are against my lower region. In addition, I enjoy the juvenile feeling that they give and the fact that the distress me, (especially when I act like a child again.) My love of diapers started many years ago. My brother was a bed wetter and because of this, he wore pull-ups every night. After a while I was curious on how they felt so i took one and tried it on one night. I found it soft, but the thickness prevented me from falling asleep so I took it off after a while. I repeated this for a few weeks before I was caught and forced to sleep in the pull-up.

When my younger cousin was born I saw the diapers and was curious about how they felt as I had no memory of my time in diapers, but had enjoyed the pull-ups. So, when she got older, (size 4-5) i took one and tried it on. It felt even better than the pull-ups and I was hooked.

Though it did take a while to start using them (I think the first time I actually did wet one was 10 years ago, but I have enjoyed every single one.
Posted in Diaper time
Views 1083 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Thank you for posting in my thread and I am happy to see that it has generated some quality and interesting blogs.

Thank you for sharing with us your experience. I think diaper use is something that a lot of people don't understand and so it is wonderful to read about why you like it and how you got interested in it.
  2. Old Comment
    Thank you, that is very helpful and thoughtful to respond in such a way!