Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

The Army Of____________

Posted 07-11-2009 at 11:50 PM by Coyote
Updated 07-15-2009 at 09:35 PM by Coyote

The Army Of ______________ has been formed. All should beware.

Commander-In-Cheif Rainbow

3-Star-General Doggy

Captain Kitty

First Lieutenant Goldeen

Second Lieutenant Assasin

Explosions Director Flame

Doctor Dish Soap

Private Orange

Private Ice

Private Nob

Private Blademaster

Private Charger

Private Scorpion...
getDare Addict
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Congratulations

Posted 06-26-2009 at 12:57 PM by Coyote

Congratulations to Amelie and LilAngel on becomming the newest additions to the moderation team.
getDare Addict
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Thread games

Posted 06-06-2009 at 08:09 PM by Coyote

What I'd the sudden fascination with thread games. When I first joined there were a few games (my hill, our hill, and word assosiation). Those are the 3 that come to mind first. Now we have stupid games such as number war, don't let the mod say 0, I spy, don't let the mod say a vowel. I assume you get what I'm saying. I mean seriously, all these are just ways to up your post count. What is everyone elses opinion on these games.
getDare Addict
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 1.00 average.

Angry

Posted 04-21-2009 at 06:59 PM by Coyote

Getdare has become slightly(very) shitty. Most of the new members never read dates on threads before they post, they only ask for dares for themselves and never contribute to the site themselves. They bump posts and keep bumping.

This has driven so many members over the edge into leaving. I have had friends on this site that have left because of their frustrations. I seriously considered making a long post basically saying that Getdare was fucking shit now and then leave. But i decided...
getDare Addict
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Ding Dong Ditch

Posted 03-19-2009 at 05:27 PM by Coyote

My mistress has given me a task of Ding Dong Ditch. I must do at the least 3 houses. but i must do house 2 twice and house 3 thrice.

So I will start when i began to pick my clothes. I was required to do this crossdressed. I chose the following: Red bra, Red thong, Red Dress(extra short, sleevless,cleavage showing),fishnet tights,4.5 inch heels. I stuffed the bra and got into my car. I will skip the drive.

I parked my car in the middle of the neighborhood....
getDare Addict
Posted in My Slavery
Old

I'm A Mommy!!

Posted 03-14-2009 at 01:35 PM by Coyote

ok My latest task from Mistress Becky was to act like a Mommy for a day.

I went out the previous night and bought a baby doll at the dollar store so that i could be ready in the morning.

I woke up at 7 and got dressed. I went to my dresser and got out: Black granny panties, female jeans, white bra,woman's tshirt. I put them on and put on a brunette wig and put on some light makeup. Then i stuffed the bra and began my day.

I went to the couch which was acting...
getDare Addict
Posted in My Slavery
Old

My Time As A Maid.

Posted 03-04-2009 at 08:47 PM by Coyote

My latest task from my mistress was to become a maid and clean my whole house. I dont have an official maid costume so i made do. I laid out on my bed a black lacy thong,a black frilly bra, black midthigh skirt,black 4 inch heels, tight black blouse, and i cut an old t-shirt to make an apron. I put on all of the clothes and went into the bathroom. I grabbed some mascara and applied it then some bright red lipstick and put that on too. Then a blonde wig and tied it back in a bun. Then i grabbed my feather...
getDare Addict
Posted in My Slavery