Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Slave hunting is hard!

Posted 12-23-2015 at 01:28 PM by glue
Tags chastity, slave

So I have been on the look out for a slave for months now and I don't know if it I me being too demanding or slaves just not being willing!

Before I set any rules or sign a slave up I ask them to perform a task I would regard as a simple dare: "Go to a public area and film yourself performing a striptease, once naked you must either ruin an orgasm or pee into a bottle and consume"

Now I have asked over 15 different slaves to perform this they get excited, obviously...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

6 years on Getdare

Posted 08-11-2013 at 11:37 AM by glue

Hey All!

I just wanted to write down somewhere, that in June I reached 6 years of being on this site. Over the years I have completed so many different dares and spoken to so many different people, and I still enjoy coming here and reading the dares and Stories.

I have however yet to do one thing I have always wanted to do, play with someone in real life....Well im sure one day it might happen.

But for now here is to another year of excitement
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I need to get back in the swing

Posted 10-14-2012 at 10:20 AM by glue

Hey folks!

This is something I wanted to write

Some of you might have noticed that i have decided to try and get back into the swing of dares as i feel like i have been letting my dare side down this year.

So for the remaining part of the year i will be trying to get on here more and posting more often.

If anyone has any suggestion of how they could help, or ideas how I can become my normal daring self again please let me know, i will love...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Going off

Posted 01-01-2010 at 02:51 PM by glue

I have been on here for a long time but i have started to feel like im losing the edge for getdare. When i joined in 2007 i remember the sneaky feeling of doing dares and how i got the rush of doing them, Now however i feel nothing when doing dares. It seems to just go by and i miss that rush.

Its sad but however i feel i will not leave this site (though choice) cause i still believe it to be the best site i have grown up with

Like a family member you dont tell anyone...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

meeting another user

Posted 06-01-2008 at 10:10 AM by glue

i have made a tord story of this but i thought i wouold write to my blog as well

i et a getdare user today in reading uk, it was dave (dav........666)

well i went to reading and i was really nervous to meet him and i think he was we had been talking on chat for only 2 days about from when i learnt he lived near me

i could not believe it a getdae user and me all together

when we met we walked around for a bit and then started

Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

wow

Posted 05-25-2008 at 09:59 AM by glue

OMG this week i set up the question if you live near me woul you meet up with me for tord

and i found someone in the area i am in

so if i meet him i will blog the story here or maybe post a tord story seeing what happens

thanks love glue
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized