Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

2019 rules list

Posted 01-07-2019 at 02:25 AM by sexysoni

Hello everyone from KIM and TOM we thank all of you to support our idea in her thread and gave very exciting rules some of which we modified little bit so here it goes

1- She is not allowed to wear anything at home.
2- Doors and windows always open lights on in night, only front door can be locked.
3- Dressing/undressing at home must be done in front of an open window, lights on.
4-Bra Panties allowed any two days of the week rest not allowed at all.
5-bottoms...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Temporary PM dares

Posted 06-09-2018 at 02:34 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 02-13-2019 at 01:07 PM by CSasha

Feel free copy and modify any of my personal PM dares for your own list or just let them inspire you.

OUT OF ORDER

Though I am still pretty busy and going to be until September, I still have some time and mood to be a bit kinky and partly submissive. So I decided to try it with this additional temporary PM dare list. My main PM dares are still valid to use. You may also use these Token PM dares if they are still valid.
You can also give me and others PM dares
Oracle
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 3.40 average.

Negotiation 101

Posted 09-19-2017 at 01:00 AM by techiegirl (Memoirs of a Dork)

A reference for people doing RL scenes and play and things they might want to negotiate. Inspired by a list taught at a negotiation and communication class at my local dungeon.

Before you negotiate a scene with someone, check yourself.
  • Are you in a positive frame of mind?
  • H.A.L.T. Am I hungry, angry, lonely, tired?
  • Is my judgement impaired somehow be it from alcohol, drugs, or simply lack of sleep?

People:
  • Does anyone else need to consent to this negotiation? (Another partner,
Distinguished Member
Old

The R Word

Posted 03-26-2017 at 12:48 AM by techiegirl (Memoirs of a Dork)

He didn't do that. It might sound like he did, but he didn't. It was just poor communication. Because that sort of thing has certain connotations. That sort of thing happens while you're unconscious or with a knife to your throat. He didn't do that.

We were both drunk and had been doing sexual stuff all night. I was at his place and our mutual friend had left, leaving us alone on his bed. He was pretty dominant with me and he knew I loved it. He made me give him a handjob, even though...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Personal
Old

A Series of Kinky Events

Posted 01-15-2017 at 03:02 PM by techiegirl (Memoirs of a Dork)
Tags kinky, rants, techie

Monsters exist in everyone's life. A shadow in the corner of your eye or a nightmare that follows your every step. Not all monsters are visible and some you haven't even met. I always picture my demons as some horrendous shapes in the darkness. Not all are physical and some were created by my own design. They are predatory, with sharp teeth and glowing eyes. They stalk me at night, clawing at my mind while they whisper atrocities in my ear.

Sometimes, to fight my monsters, I become an...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Personal, Kinky
Old

Shame Spiral

Posted 12-23-2016 at 07:47 PM by techiegirl (Memoirs of a Dork)
Updated 12-23-2016 at 10:40 PM by techiegirl
Tags kinky, rants, techie

My number one advice nowadays for people is to get involved in the BDSM community. It has changed my life and I will always be grateful to the friends who convinced me to go to my first event.

As time has gone by, I've become more involved. I go to classes, I volunteer, and I try to help new people that I meet. BDSM is inclusive, or it tries to be, and so many people are welcome. As long as your kink is done consensually and safely, BDSM will include you. The people might not, but people...
Distinguished Member
Old

My Humanity

Posted 12-17-2016 at 04:59 PM by techiegirl (Memoirs of a Dork)

We've all gotten that message from a Twue Dom declaring us to be their newest slave. There are so many blogs on this subject, the ridiculous messages we'll get with orders to refer to them as Master. It's like they don't see us as human. Just another potential slave. Doesn't matter if you're a dom or a sub, they've decided that you're a slave, their slave no less, and they are the greatest master you're ever going to have.

We all know those annoying messages, but that's not my subject...
Distinguished Member