Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome

Rating: 9 votes, 3.67 average.

Pushing the Limits.

Posted 04-20-2018 at 03:20 PM by IceMaiden
Updated 04-20-2018 at 03:43 PM by IceMaiden

Not those limits! The things I want to do because I enjoy them, or AM does, or because I want to be better at them but am physically unable to do most of the time. For example...multi/forced orgasms.

I am not multi orgasmic. I can not cum a bunch of times one after the other, generally my maximum is two, three if I'm really lucky and just those three can take me an hour or more.

Today AM told me if I managed four ruins within an hour I could have something good for succeeding. I wanted to succeed, not so much for the "something good" but more because multi/forced orgasms is something I REALLY wish I was able to do/was better at. I didn't think I would succeed in the slightest, but of course I tried.

Five minutes later I had my first ruin. Not so bad, not too tender, not struggling yet...another five minutes passed and I had now completed two of the four. Now I was a little tender and thought the third ruin would take a long time, if it even happened. But somehow I pushed myself and the third happened a few minutes later. Okay, great. The majority of the hour left and only one to go!

By now my clit was sore, tender, throbbing, my legs were like jelly, I was thirsty and sweat was starting to pour down my back. I was 99% convinced this fourth ruin was never going to happen! But it did! And only a few minutes later! I told AM I had completed all four and checked how long I had taken- 20 or so minutes! I was extremely surprised by this, very glad I had succeeded but definitely feeling it and I was now so sore!

But it was over with and I could rest....or so I thought. AM didn't think the same as I did however, that became clear when he told me I would now have another ruin! What?!?! I think my exact reaction was spamming him with the speechless emojii.

SOMEHOW I managed it about 5-10 minutes later, let him know, grabbed some water and was looking forward to resting. But...nope. He wants a full orgasm now!

Not only was I sore, hurting, sure I could definitely NOT have this orgasm - even if I somehow miracously succeeded I knew it would be a very sucky orgasm due to all the ruins right before it! I wasn't happy. But I always try. So the wand went back on my poor abused clit and I went back to reading some captions focused on being nothing but a fuck toy knowing if that didn't make it happen, nothing would!

It worked...three minutes later!!! I was SO surprised! How was this possible?! I can never do this! I let AM know I was done, that I had gone quite dizzy on this orgasm and sent him a short video clip of the exhausted mess I was and thought yay drink and rest now! ....Nope.

AM wants ANOTHER full orgasm! I was sure he was legit trying to kill me at this point. I told him I didn't think I could do another, he said I would try anyway. This one he wanted me to be pegged for but...

IM: i'd have get u fot pegs
IM: up
IM: for
IM: can't stand yet

AM: I told you to try - you may give up at 3:45, not before - i will excuse the pegs
IM: uyo wwan yo kill me
***Missed call from AM ***
IM ?
AM: call me
IM: i wsd annsweing
IM: you huhng up

See why I thought he was really trying to kill me? I couldn't even type! And he wanted me to have ANOTHER?! He clearly hated me!

He called back again, this time didn't hang up before I answered, and told me I was going to cum, completely ignoring my protests that were along the lines of "I can't, I'm done, I'm dead" and so on.

So the wand went back on, I squirmed and moved and whimpered and hated the wand at that moment, which I informed him of. Did he care? Nooo.

About ten minutes later I was still whimpering, I still hadn't cum again, I was running out of time as I had family arriving soon, and I was torn between wantting to succeed further and wanting to break the wand and hit AM over the head with it.

I have NO idea how I made this orgasm...but I did! It wasn't a big orgasm, it was almost like my body was telling me it had no more orgasms to give me and it was done, but it was still an orgasm. And again, I was very surprised. I had managed five ruins and two full orgasms within....45 minutes!!

I couldn't move or speak for a few minutes and I think even if we had have more time to continue that would definitely have been the last one I could have managed. I was EXHAUSTED! I could feel the sweat on my back, face, head, legs, my mouth was dry, I felt dehydrated, I was dizzy again, my vision was blurred, my breath was short and I just wanted to sit there and never move again.

AM later said that five ruins and two full orgasms within 45 minutes are extremely impressive for me and I happen to agree with this. I didn't think it was possible and although I am not sure I could ever go beyond that, I do want to try....maybe. I want to push myself for sure, I don't think I want to be so sore and exhausted and sweaty again!

I do not know why I usually struggle with just three in an hour and today I managed so many more in less time - the only difference is that the majority were ruins. AM says I am muilti ruinic. I don't think that is something I want to be though, because full orgasms are so much better....one or two at a time!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 955 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I hope that you found the experience to be rewarding!