Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

game 1 snakes and frustration

Posted 03-03-2017 at 06:49 PM by kinky deviant (My perverted mind)

snakes and frustration

This is a game of snakes and ladders only without the ladders and a load of kink. First draw a board with 100 spaces (more if you feel like it). Then draw some snakes. (the player will have to travel down the snake to the tail if they land on the head so draw them strategically).

then choose 5 different 60 second tasks. These are examples

1. Spank - Spank ass for 60 seconds
2. edge - edge for 60 seconds
3. anal - insert...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 9 votes, 3.67 average.

Meeting AM!!! (Part Three.)

Posted 03-03-2017 at 02:52 PM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)
Updated 03-03-2017 at 02:57 PM by IceMaiden

I wasn't looking forward to this day. We didn't have very long together before I would need to make my way to the train station to return home and I was sad about leaving him and getting such little time today after we had so long the day before. So when he was called away within minutes of getting to me I was devestated, although I tried not to show it. I knew he was just as upset and didn't want my distress to make him feel worse so I did my best to mask what I could.

After he left I
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Meeting AM!!! (Part Two, Point Two.)

Posted 03-03-2017 at 12:32 PM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)
Updated 03-03-2017 at 01:00 PM by IceMaiden

I knew he was going to spank me soon and I was looking forward to it so much! My paddle has a harder side and a softer side to it and I knew he would be using the hard one and sure enough not a minute later he had delivered the first stroke to my bottom. I wasn't expecting it. I struggle self ass spanking because of the angle so I had no idea how hard it was going to hit me when he did it. The answer: Fucking HARD! I couldn't help the cry that came out of my mouth and involuntarily turning away to hide...
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Meeting AM!!! (Part Two Point One.)

Posted 03-03-2017 at 12:31 PM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)
Updated 03-03-2017 at 12:54 PM by IceMaiden

The owner of the hotel I was staying at woke me up to tell me it was breakfast time, so I quickly got ready and went downstairs and asked for some toast. AM had told me he would arrive about 9.30 and it was now almost 9.40. He was late! So I was eating my breakfast wondering where he was when he was let in by the other owner of the hotel. I told him he was late and he commented he wasn't, I hadn't brought my phone downstairs with me and had tried calling me several times so I could go and let him in....
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

What's in a Name?

Posted 03-03-2017 at 09:05 AM by cariadferch
Updated 03-08-2017 at 04:45 AM by cariadferch

I have had several people ask me what does “cariadferch” mean and why did I choose it.

“Cariadferch” is Welsh. I am an American who is proud of her Welsh heritage, though I do not speak Cymric. I wanted a cool, exotic sounding name, so I got out my Welsh dictionary.

According to the “Welsh-English/English-Welsh Dictionary” by H. Meurig Evans “cariad” means “love,” “charity” or “lover.” While “cariadferch” means “lady-love” or “mistress.” I don't think it means “mistress”...
Posted in About Me
Old

A night of drool and pain

Posted 03-03-2017 at 07:35 AM by eevee.velvet

Okay so after the corner time yesterday wunnolf got to have some fun.
For the drive home from her appointment pegs went on both of her nipples over her shirt. As it was in the early evening the roads were quite busy. And wunnolf couldn't sink down at all in order to hide away from all the people seeing her pegged nipples.
When she arrived home she started on dinner. Putting it into the oven and going up to get changed. O-ring gag went in and a peg got placed on her tongue forcing it to...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Story time, Journal