Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Mile High Dom (fiction) – Part 1

Posted 02-28-2017 at 07:28 PM by cariadferch
Updated 03-02-2017 at 06:35 AM by cariadferch

(This is a payment for losing several rounds of “Battleship” to a friend.)

I hate flying.

Not out of some fear of heights, though I had that as a kid, but suffering through the process of being herded like cattle, while all the time wearing a business suit.

This day, however, has been extremely problematic.

The nightmare began when I couldn't find a parking place, causing me to rush and leave my walking shoes in the car. Running with a skirt...
Posted in Writings
Old
Rating: 8 votes, 4.00 average.

Meeting one

Posted 02-28-2017 at 02:49 PM by AbusiveMaster

So my IceMaiden came to visit me today. She will be here 3 days. Due to unavoidable commitments though, we are only able to see each other a limited amount of time every day.

Today we got two hours together, which is not enough. We will have longer tomorrow. But even though two hours is such a very short amount of time, it was worth every second of planning and worry, and I wouldn't trade that time for anything. It is safe and fair to say that I am, if anything, more in love with my
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

sub/bottom/slave vs dom/top/master vs "switch"

Posted 02-28-2017 at 10:03 AM by EnigmaticBunni

I self identify as a SWITCH, but recently I have really noticed how many different types of switches there actually are. There doesn't seem to be any set archetype for switches, but there are some for the "normal" roles.

First I want to identify 6 main archetypes that occur in the 3 "normal" types of dynamics. Of course, no one I have met fit any one of these identically.

Master/Slave: In this dynamic, the Master is in control of everything. This...
Posted in Uncategorized