Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Pet Ra

Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

Relationship between Master, Mistress and me

Posted 02-22-2018 at 03:34 PM by Pet Ra
Updated 07-29-2020 at 02:19 AM by Pet Ra (Updated to the current situation)

People want to know what kind of relationship we have.

Most people think that Master and Mistress are a couple or even married. I think it's because I call them that way but it's a bit different

I have a relationship with Master, and Mistress is a "girlfriend with benefits" - but for both of us.

Of course I get envious when my Mistress have fun with Masters cock, but I'm not jealous. Why should I be allowed to have fun with her and he not? But we have the agreement that this only happens when I'm present.

So, I live with Master and we're a normal couple.

I keep the flat clean, do groceries, prepare the meals - exept for the shopping I do it naked because pets don't wear clothes and it's a good reminder of my status.

In the beginning it took some time till I felt comfortable with that Master or Mistress came in and "caught" me doing my duties naked, but now it is completely normal for us.
And to be honest, I don't want to have it any other way.

In 2019 Mistress moved in here too, but it didn't change the relationship between Master and me - he is still my boyfriend.
But I love both <3
Posted in FAQ
Views 2476 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I noticed some typos and grammar errors such as "have fun" "exept" and "I was vacuum" please inform your Master and/or Mistress of these errors
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Gram866 View Comment
    I noticed some typos and grammar errors such as "have fun" "exept" and "I was vacuum" please inform your Master and/or Mistress of these errors
    Thank you, Sir.
    I had to write down every word 50 times and got 50 spanks.