Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

Update

Posted 09-18-2017 at 04:51 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

Life has been a hectic and stressful lately.

I feel like I have been doing too much adulting lately and it is draining. I just want to crawl into my bed and be little forever. Of course, that isn't really an option.

I was recently in a car accident. My brand new car had $9000 in damage and I have whiplash. Things could have been a LOT worse, so I am just trying to remain positive and remember that I am lucky.

I turned 3 this year! (I really turned 28,
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

Our time together ...

Posted 09-18-2017 at 11:21 AM by sandimandi (Self Humiliation/Degradation)

The time is running so fast, I am with my friends and we are having our sweet ice cream and cookies and we are talking and talking...
Today is Friday and my master has a free day. He has been working hard till now and he decided to surprise me and stayed at home...but I did not know about his idea so I went with my friends after work out and I did not care about the time and my chores at home before the weekend is here.
Usually I arrive home around 5pm but now I came home at 7pm. The...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 9 votes, 3.67 average.

Bimbo Fucktoy Play

Posted 09-18-2017 at 07:26 AM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)

Recently I made a bet with AM and ended up losing and got landed with two days of high protocol. I hate high protocol. I tend to only use titles in play or when I am asking for something, as if I do it all the time it loses its meaning for me and I'm using titles just to use them instead of feeling them. And as for immediate obedience and no brattiness? Bah! That's so not me. So I wasn't too impressed with this high protocol I had coming to me.

I didn't know when they would be happening
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized