Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Home alone for at least 2 weeks - Day 2 report

Posted 09-11-2017 at 10:26 PM by RainbowSky
Updated 09-11-2017 at 11:13 PM by RainbowSky

Hey again. Daily update here.

Lets start easy, Obviously, having to remain in a latex spanking skirt and cupless corset with both hand and ankle cuffs on is fulfilling the 'must stay in full latex for 30 mins each day' rule. I can't tell you how relieved I am to know I have just 8 hours left (most of which I will be at uni for). I'm getting so hot in the latex, it's sticking to my skin, it makes it difficult to walk (then added with the additional trouble of the ankle cuffs), plus I am...
Distinguished Member
Old

Almost robbed!

Posted 09-11-2017 at 09:45 PM by mslut1961

I have been going out late at night, dressed very slutty, and using the automated teller. I park far away and walk to the teller, withdraw $20 and then walk back. My skirt usually rides up, exposing my ass and clitty. I had done this lots of times with no issues, until last night.
I had walked across the parking lot, was at the teller getting my money when I heard a voice behind me say, "Nice ass." I froze, panicked and dropped my card and money. When I bent down to retrieve them...
Posted in Uncategorized