Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Self Humiliation/Degradation

This blog will be about humiliation degradation and exposing myself for the GD community.
Im asking - begging for your comments please.
Thank you very much.
Rate this Entry

Our time together ...

Posted 09-18-2017 at 11:21 AM by sandimandi

The time is running so fast, I am with my friends and we are having our sweet ice cream and cookies and we are talking and talking...
Today is Friday and my master has a free day. He has been working hard till now and he decided to surprise me and stayed at home...but I did not know about his idea so I went with my friends after work out and I did not care about the time and my chores at home before the weekend is here.
Usually I arrive home around 5pm but now I came home at 7pm. The whole house was dark with only one little light and there was my master sitting in his favorite armchair. He was so silent, that it caused me some bad foreboding. I am greeting him with smile and kiss and tried to tell him about the big traffic and long stressful work day but he is still silent.. now I am starting to feel myself in a trouble. My master is upset at me and I dont know what to do now. I fall on my knees and I put a kiss on his shoes...master? what may I do for you?
Oh my little girl? Why are you so nervouse? I was silent , I did not say any words ...I think you did something that you want to hide from me....but now Im in a good mood and we will do something that will make you happy...Im sure..now go and get ready for our dinner , we will go out tonight.
I am suprised and very happy. Master is in sweet mood and Im running upstairs for my nicest clothes. I know wht will him make happy so I put on my special red beads ...I got them from my master as reminder he is my owner
Master is driving to the restaurant. He was very nice with me and let me order my favorite meals with big whipped cream what I love so much. As we are waiting for our food master put one envelope on the table. Me without doubts opened it and starting reading ...my face is immediatly turned red, SLUT! You are only mine, all of your body belongs to me, all your actions and thoughts are mine! You are not allowed speak or do anything without my permission! I know everything. I know you were with your friends and you let me wait for you without even a short message. Just remember ...your phone..! ohhh no that phone. It was a present from my master and now I understand it , he is getting infos about my acting via tht phone L... Im sorry master I whispered..
Master took a look at me and I knew I will be punished, but when and how? We are not in private now.. what is he going to do with me now? Oh that evil smile on his face, it will be something hard.
Waiter brings the food and Im afraid even to look at him ..master told him loud enough for everyone to hear .. Oh tht girl is not hungry anymore. Maybe later, but she has crazy ideas. You know she likes eating only with hands..I am not sure if it possible here? Would you please allow her to eat with only her hands ?
The waiter is so suprised, he doesnt know what to answer but he was very polite and told to my master „ yes she may eat if she thinks so.., excuse me Sir“
Im burning from the shame.. "NOW look at me..you will go to the restroom and you will remove your underwear! You will come back and put it here on the table, I want to check it and see it here!“
I was nervouse but happy also bcs I needed some minutes for myself to getting back in me...it is terrible idea...I removed my pink panties and bra and came back to the table with my underwear in my hands. I put it before my master who was satisfied with it, but it was not enough for him yet.
I took my place and felt my bare ass on the chair, it was cold and I felt myself exposed my nipples were hard and aching and I could not hide myself. Master was enjoying his dinner and while he is eating, he ordered me sit with wide open legs and open my blouse deeper and keeping my hands on the table only. I felt my mouth dry and I asked for some water. My master said me no..
Before the dessert he bent over the table and with a quick move he took away my beads ....those small beads went everywhere ..“uhh sorry it was an accident ...move that ass of yours and collect them all! Dont miss even one from them! Now slut! „ master Im wearing only a mini skirt my ass would be ...master please ..
He did not joke and just ordered me louder now. I wanted not to show myself like that but I did remember from the past what could be the answer when I will not obey him.
My pussy and clit is still sore from the last whipping and I wanted to avoid from it now. So I got myself on all fours and started to collect those beads , under tables and asking for mercy from the people Im disturbing, while they are having dinner..I was in shame and wanted not to see those suprised faces around me. I was sure my skirt wasn't hiding my bare ass and I was sure my holes were exposed. Master will be not satisfied with me, as I found only some beads...I went back to him and I started apologizing. I knew I was in a big trouble. I knew every single one of the beads means many many spanks for me and longer punishment period.
Master called me a pathetic slut who is useless and needs to be taught lessons again and again. His time is expensive and now again he must teach me. I was blushing and wished I could go out in the fresh air, and my wish came true . Master sent me out while he was getting his drink. I had to go and find a nice stick which is good for spank my ass. Master likes the ass spanking very much. He likes my bruised ass with red marks when I barely can seat. But the timing now is very cruel. Im already very frustrated and scared and Im looking for the implement now, helpless there alone. Thank god it is dark enough that I can hide myself between the trees. I spanked my ass very properly without any voice and when I thought i'm ready I came back to him. Master put my skirt over my ass and checked it, than with a wide smile told me, " now go and ask those boys there for help,“ Me? And how? master please what, I dont know how? Ohh , you will go there and very nicely ask them to compare your spanked ass with your red face. I want your ass to have the same exact red color that is now on your face. GO!!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2723 Comments 4
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Thank you for the very nice story!!
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by sir sam View Comment
    Thank you for the very nice story!!

Thank you Sir, I am happy you read my story.
  3. Old Comment
    This is an amazing story so far. I cannot wait to read the next part. I am excited for the possibilities that lay ahead. I am sure you have a lot of interesting ideas that you want to share with all of us.

Keep writing. I know many would love to read it.
  4. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by sonicboom1979 View Comment
    This is an amazing story so far. I cannot wait to read the next part. I am excited for the possibilities that lay ahead. I am sure you have a lot of interesting ideas that you want to share with all of us.

Keep writing. I know many would love to read it.

thank you so much, your opinion means a lot to me...