Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome

Rating: 9 votes, 3.67 average.

Bimbo Fucktoy Play

Posted 09-18-2017 at 07:26 AM by IceMaiden

Recently I made a bet with AM and ended up losing and got landed with two days of high protocol. I hate high protocol. I tend to only use titles in play or when I am asking for something, as if I do it all the time it loses its meaning for me and I'm using titles just to use them instead of feeling them. And as for immediate obedience and no brattiness? Bah! That's so not me. So I wasn't too impressed with this high protocol I had coming to me.

I didn't know when they would be happening so decided to just forget about it until AM mentioned it....but then he said the first day would be today! Now I may have edged a few times last night and already have been feeling subby so I didn't really mind too much that it was already happening.

And as the day progressed on I noticed something. We were playing around with bimbo play, humiliation and degradation and edging and denial while the high protocol was in place. And the more aroused I got, the more I actively wanted to follow high procotol. It stopped being about because I lost the bet, or because it was expected of me, and more that I was slipping further into immediate obedience. It's 3pm and I don't think I have said or done one single bratty thing to AM all day yet and that is amazing for me. I've usually responded brattily at least 50 times by now.

As I thought about this I realized the more desperate, horny and mindlessly subby I become, the less bratty I am. The more I allow myself to switch off and blindly obey, the more desperate I get. The more desperate I get, the more willing I am to humiliate and degrade myself. At one point today I sent AM a video of me pulling off a zipper from my boobs. I wasn't ordered to do one, we hadn't even been using pegs in play. I didn't want to do a zipper, I hate them. But I knew AM would like it lots and so it happened of my own accord just so he could laugh at my suffering and to keep him amused.

If I wasn't in the mindless toy frame of mind I don't think I would ever have done that, even if I was still in a subby frame of mind. I seem to have two different stages of submission right now: My usual one and this new mindless one. My usual one I will obey but I'm very unlikely to do something I hate so much without even being told to. The further I explore the mindless state, the more willing I am to find new ways to hurt and degrade myself for AM's amusement, even if he hasn't told me to.

I'm quite terrible at begging and absolutely hate it and yet today when I randomly begged for something without even being told to beg for anything, AM told me it was the best begging I had ever done. Of course that doesn't mean it was any good as I still think I'm very bad at it, but this attempt while in a mindless frame of mind was much better than any other attempt when thinking rationally and thinking things through.

This is all very new for me and while it can be confusing later when processing things I think it's safe to say that this is the deepest into submission I have ever gone. And it is just lovely. I'm considering edging myself just to stay aroused and frustrated and in this frame of mind when I actually despise edging. So yes, confusing but lovely.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3169 Comments 5
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 5

Comments

1. Old Comment
    High protocol means all titles and obedience and no bratiness allowed?

This sounds great actually. I'm sure he would have been very amused you doing all that for him.

I guess I can totally understand why you would do all that.
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Jaroface View Comment
    High protocol means all titles and obedience and no bratiness allowed?

I've always taken high protocol to mean titles all the time, no hesitation in following orders or questioning them and no being silly/bratty but extremely polite and respectful. Also asking permission for absolutely everything. In r/l play a lot of people include things such as eye contact restriction, kneeling etc as well.

We haven't used it too often so there may be things I'm missing or don't know about.

This sounds great actually. I'm sure he would have been very amused you doing all that for him.

I guess I can totally understand why you would do all that.
    Great, you say? I will talk with Butterfly!
  3. Old Comment
    This simple piece of fuck meat and with 2 holes and a tiny brain still can't quite comprehend how rewarding it must be to just be a mindless sex slave.
    This little worm whore just edged himself.
    Thank you!
  4. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Jaroface View Comment
    This simple piece of fuck meat and with 2 holes and a tiny brain still can't quite comprehend how rewarding it must be to just be a mindless sex slave.
    This little worm whore just edged himself.
    Thank you!
    Tehehe. I find it both interesting and funny this is one of the blogs you chose to edge to. Good job, little fucktoy.
  5. Old Comment
    I find it amusing also. I also find it very amusing that the deeper I explore this with icy, the more Jaro ends up suffering. Poor little worm, fair warning, we have barely begun.