Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > RainbowSky

Rate this Entry

Home alone for at least 2 weeks - Day 4 report

Posted 09-13-2017 at 09:30 PM by RainbowSky

Hey everyone!

Another post. We are on day 4! Well day 5 by the time you read this. Yesterday was perhaps the least eventful day so far. The rope has arrived for the bondage task that I will be completing over the weekend. I've spent most of my day at uni. Positive note, my a**hole of a BF decided he's be nice and say that the time spent from midnight to 5am in my latex sleeping gear last night would count towards my 'spend 30 minutes a day in full latex'! So yay!!!! He also seems to have given up on person above threads for the moment - luckily there were no new posts today (or maybe he just doesn't know which ones to post in)

I am however discovering the pure humiliation that is offered up by eating and drinking everything from bowls on the floor with no hands. Breakfast was cereal with milk and some sugar, with a bowl of fruit juice. I can't begin to describe the scene but imagine a murder scene - that's what my face looked like after trying to gulp up the reddish coloured juice with rice krispies and sugar stuck to it. I felt disgusting and was so relieved to shower afterwards.

I cooked a vegetable risotto for dinner which is where all the fun starts. Peeling carrot - dropped some skin. Stopped and dropped jeans and panties to my ankles and lent over, spreading my arse. (Thank goodness that the latex is no longer a thing and my breasts weren't also on show because someone walked onto their roof tonight). Then I continued. I was doing fantastic with the rest of the prep until it came to actually stirring the mixture in the pan. I dropped some sweetcorn, so he took over stirring, I dropped and exposed. Then took back over. Then some pepper jumped out. He took over and I stopped and dropped my clothes and exposed my arse. I was about to start spanking each cheek and my hole when a warm, gloopy slap hit my first butt cheek. I glanced sideways and saw that he was using the wooden spoon we'd been stirring the risotto with. I could feel the stickiness and grains of rice that started to stick as he continued with the 25 spanks to each part. I went to grab a cloth at the end of my corner time to clean up but he told me to leave it to harden and to strip completely naked, and put my cat ears on because it was time for my 30 minutes of pet play. I grumbled slightly as our kitchen is really cold (especially the tiled floor) but stripped and dropped to my hands and knees on the floor with my ears on. He threw a ball around the floor and I chased it carefully trying not to crash into the cupboards. Then he dished up the risotto and we headed into my room. He put my food on the floor and I lapped it up carefully while sat on all fours. At the end he allowed me to clear up and get changed into warm pyjamas (after being frozen).

He then got me to place my wand on my clit and get to the edge before making me please him by strip teasing. While doing this I thanked him for not allowing me to cum as per the rule.

Afterwards we just cuddled before bed and he tied us together by our wrists last night so we were close together. He can be so adorable and sweet sometimes.

Its difficult to get used to the idea to not close the bathroom door behind me while I go to the toilet but it is not proving a problem. As for the lack of bra situation, I'm kind of used to it. Nobody at uni has noticed which is a positive. However today I am off to my first day of placement in a school. Given the number of young boys in a school, I have been given permission to wear a bra during the day but must remove it once home if I need. I think we have found an outfit though that I should be able to get away with.

We'll update you tomorrow on this.

P.s. A small teaspoon of golden syrup in a risotto thickens the sauce and gives it a teeny tiny hint of sweetness.
Views 1691 Comments 4
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Another fantastic report.Again reading these makes my day!!!
    So how did it feel bent over holding you ass open knowing someone was within viewing range?
    And tell your boyfriend I loved the messy wooden spoon spanking.A fantastic touch!
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by 2bchew View Comment
    Another fantastic report.Again reading these makes my day!!!
    So how did it feel bent over holding you ass open knowing someone was within viewing range?
    And tell your boyfriend I loved the messy wooden spoon spanking.A fantastic touch!
    Doing it in front of the BF is always humiliating and embarrassing especially as he will tease me about it. Whenever it happens in the kitchen though (if he is there or not) it is still humiliating and embarrassing but also utterly terrifying (more so when my breasts were exposed as well, slightly less so now).

He says thanks for the compliment. It was a spur of the moment decision.
  3. Old Comment
    Im really happy then that most of your spills are in the kitchen.

And spur of the moment or not it was brilliant!
  4. Old Comment
    Another exciting report on what you have endured. The degree in which it makes you feel inside. Your thoughts on what it does in being punished by your bf.