Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > RainbowSky

Rate this Entry

Home alone for at least 2 weeks - Day 2 report

Posted 09-11-2017 at 10:26 PM by RainbowSky
Updated 09-11-2017 at 11:13 PM by RainbowSky

Hey again. Daily update here.

Lets start easy, Obviously, having to remain in a latex spanking skirt and cupless corset with both hand and ankle cuffs on is fulfilling the 'must stay in full latex for 30 mins each day' rule. I can't tell you how relieved I am to know I have just 8 hours left (most of which I will be at uni for). I'm getting so hot in the latex, it's sticking to my skin, it makes it difficult to walk (then added with the additional trouble of the ankle cuffs), plus I am scared a neighbour will walk out onto the balcony and see me so exposed (or as a bus goes past my bedroom that people will look up - can't be seen if they are looking straight ahead only up).

Like yesterday I have placed bowls of food and water on the floor for all my meals but have used cutlery or hands or a straw to eat/drink from them (meowing every time before I drink). My BF still isn't sure if this should be allowed or not so let us know your opinions.

The not wearing a bra rule is getting annoying because this is the only rule which doesn't just apply to inside the house but out as well and my pectoral muscles are starting to ache from supporting them up on their own. Also I'm getting so embarrassed and aware of my surroundings especially now I'm back at uni thinking that everyone knows and is watching me because of it.

As it was a Monday yesterday when I got home from uni, put my latex outfit on, he then made me put my cat ears on and pretend to be a cat for 45 minutes before telling me my time was up. My knees got really sore during this time and my breasts ached from dangling downwards (although my pectoral muscles got a break). I enjoy petplay but having to do a set amount every other day is frustrating especially as my BF made me be on the edge the entire time using our wand and thank him for not allowing me to cum (new rule added yesterday - theres another on there so check them out) as this gave him pleasure that he desired last night.

As I've said previously the hand and ankle cuffs are beginning to annoy me. They make moving or doing anything really difficult. So last night I was cooking dinner and we were having curry. So I got a pan out for rice and went to the sink to fill it. I had to get in the most awkward position to fill it up and to caused me to drop the entire pan into the sink. I stopped, didn't drop my skirt seeing as my ass is already revealed but stretched my cheeks so my ass was on view. I waited five minutes then began to fill the pan up again and add the rice bringing it to the boil. I then spilt curry sauce when I opened our refrigerated box we'd been keeping it in so had to drop again. This was the point I was getting wet and nervous that my neighbours would walk out while I was just bent over, chest flopping downwards, asshole on display for all. Both times my BF just completely ignored me and walked around me to continue to do whatever he needed, with the occasional slap to my ass. We got through the rest of the prep uneventfully but then it came to dish up. He sat down on a chair to enjoy this and film it. I spilt water transferring the rice to the sink so placed it down on the worksurface and held my ass open. Then when draining the rice, rice fell out the sieve into the sink so once I'd plated up the rice I dropped what I was doing and got into position. Then we got to my room and I dropped my bedcovers into my sauce so had to get off the bed and into position again, all the while he was filming in pure silence except to tell me my five minutes was up. As we ate he then made me watch the video back which was humiliating and embarrassing but because I get turned on by humiliation I started to get wet below and my pussy juices dripped onto my bed, causing me once we got up and saw it to get into position again. He then made me kneel on all fours in a corner while he spanked each ass cheek 100 times, and my asshole 100 times. The whole time I was begging and pleading him to stop as he spanks so hard.

Afterwards, for being bad, he told me to get into bed ready for sleep (it was 7PM) he tied my ankle cuffs to the bottom of the bed and to my handcuffs to my headrest so I was doubly bound. He didn't make me go to sleep but he made me lay there and watch while he used my getdare account to answer person above threads.

Which leads me onto my annoyance with him. He posted in a cumulative hot potato thread - messy, which I'm not keen on but know if it doesn't go over my limits will do. He kept posting until he made sure I lost. So thanks for that. This weekend I will have to complete this task:

1) stand in a bucket nude for the coarse of this dare
2) honey over head
3. Put on a Whipped cream bikini.
4. peanut butter all over the face
5. Fill the bucket half full with something sticky
6. crack a dozen eggs on head/body
7. Rub ice cream into breasts/nipples

So we need to buy some stuff and do that. I'm not looking forward to it. Hoping today will be better as I'm hoping his other posts into hot potato threads will be continued rather than boomed.

Also today I had to spank my arse once an hour for 24 hours starting at 9am. Bit of a problem at uni so we did the total of 7 before going but every hour, he told me to bend over and spanked me. Over night he set an alarm and would wake up and spank me, which would in turn wake me up and cause me to jolt against my restraints (not fun).
Views 1408 Comments 4
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Sounds like you are not being bored at all.
  2. Old Comment
    God these reports are so damn hot.Love all the corner times and spankings.

Now I will answer your other question...no you can not use utensils or straws or anything but your mouth when eating out of your bowls.
    Naughty girl getting around that even though you knew better.
  3. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by 2bchew View Comment
    God these reports are so damn hot.Love all the corner times and spankings.

Now I will answer your other question...no you can not use utensils or straws or anything but your mouth when eating out of your bowls.
    Naughty girl getting around that even though you knew better.
    Thank you for your comments. Are you happy that she waited to dish the rice up before stopping what she was doing? Are you happy that the spanks accumulated rather than being done each time she dropped something? Are you happy that rather than just ass it is per cheek and asshole? Seeing as this is your rule we don't want to change it and you hate it.

Secondly, Thank you for answering the question. She has now been told that she was in the wrong. Should she be punished for this?
  4. Old Comment
    I have no problem she finished dishing up the rice.I would rather the spanks were given as they were earned instead of accumulate.I love that it is per cheek and asshole lets stay with that for sure.

And yes I think she could use a punishment for trying to cheat on her eating.The next meal she eats out of a bowl make sure her ass is up while she eats and during her meal spank her 50 times with a hairbrush or something similiar.she needs to keep eating while being spanked.