Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > mslut1961

Rate this Entry

Almost robbed!

Posted 09-11-2017 at 09:45 PM by mslut1961

I have been going out late at night, dressed very slutty, and using the automated teller. I park far away and walk to the teller, withdraw $20 and then walk back. My skirt usually rides up, exposing my ass and clitty. I had done this lots of times with no issues, until last night.
I had walked across the parking lot, was at the teller getting my money when I heard a voice behind me say, "Nice ass." I froze, panicked and dropped my card and money. When I bent down to retrieve them my whole ass was exposed. He not only saw my hole, but my clit as well. He walked up behind me and said, "come with me faggot." I felt I had no choice, so I went with him.
He had parked his SUV under the streetlight in the parking lot. As we walked his hand slid up my skirt and he exposed me totally. I felt a finger trying to enter my cunt. We got to his vehicle and he told me to get on my knees and suck his cock. I did as I was told. His cock was rather large and I had difficulty getting it all in my mouth. He grabbed the back of my head and forced it in. I gagged and struggled as his cock entered my throat.
After a few minutes of fucking my throat he withdrew and ordered me to bend over and spread my legs. He told me to put my hands on my ass cheeks and hold my hole open. Once it was open he lined up his cock and drove it deep in my cunt in one thrust. I squealed at the intrusion. He grabbed my arms and roughly fucked my cunt. He fucked me for about 10 minutes, right in the parking lot, before he shot his load deep in my hole.
Once he came he lost interest in me and told me to leave. He didn't even take my money.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1805 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Good thing you are safe! :O
  2. Old Comment
    Hold it, Charlie, just hold it!

I've read your report a few times and just kept asking myself what were you thinking. Okay, I understand the thrill, excitement and maybe little bit of fear that you experienced while you walked down those poorely lit streets, feeling eyes of dirty, horny guys all over you. But entering stranger's SUV, even if it was an ice cream van...!

That guy could have been a living carrier of all known (and several unknown) STDs! I know you like getting fucked bareback and treated like a slut, but do you realize you could have got hurt more than you imagine? And not only in sexual way.
    Fuck $20, there's no amount of money that could measure with your life and your health.

The moral (and dogma) of this story : be very careful next time!
    Posted 09-12-2017 at 02:29 AM by Grand.Master691 Grand.Master691 is offline