Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

My experiences with my Mistress
Old

Defending MY Princess

Posted 07-21-2014 at 09:40 PM by Nzrunner (My life under the rule of my Queen Mistress)

I just wanted to take the time to shall we say serve a little warning and address something I have noticed.

First off, those of you who have read some of my pasts posts may have noticed the special relationship I have with Baby_Puppy. She is my companion, special friend, soulmate and my Princess. She is very dear to my heart and I have promised to protect her from anything that is harmful both physically and emotionally.

The Warning:
She is MY Princess and I will...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Being Mistress's Pup

Posted 07-21-2014 at 06:50 AM by Nzrunner (My life under the rule of my Queen Mistress)

Mistress was kind enough to allow me to orgasm this morning!! (well right now actually). But I was commanded to do so while writing this report. So apologies in advance for the typos and maybe not so clear writing.

Where to begin.... Being her little pup is amazing!! I feel so safe and secure and cared for by her. I can just be curious and mischievous and let loose because I know she will watch out for me.

Even when I disobey or am a little to sassy and she punishes me...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

A Pup's Lesson on Friendship

Posted 07-20-2014 at 09:42 PM by Nzrunner (My life under the rule of my Queen Mistress)

Have you ever hurt a friend? Not like oh my feeling are hurt but truly deeply hurt someone you loved and cared for? I have... It was something so simple... all I had to do was tell her that I had not been able to sign up an entry for my local fair because the deadline was passed. Thats it, end of story, simple right?

But no, I waited until she asked me and then I sort of light heartedly told her what happen. I knew immediately by the way she answered that I had hurt her deeply by not being...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Updated Puppy Rules:

Posted 07-20-2014 at 07:54 AM by Nzrunner (My life under the rule of my Queen Mistress)

1. Well to start your puppy pee training... Every time you go to the bathroom.... (Except at work cause that would be hard) you are to dribble a little on a news paper before you use the toilet.(Replace the news paper as needed)

2. All dares must be approved by Mistress

3. Every few days write a blog post on what what I did for the day

4. Whenever you are alone/ no one is around. You're to walk on all fours

5. You're to sway your butt at least...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My Mistress and Princess and what they mean to me

Posted 07-17-2014 at 10:04 PM by Nzrunner (My life under the rule of my Queen Mistress)

My Mistress Nkat68...
I do not even know where to begin. She is in a word amazing but that does not even come close to doing her justice. She is sweet, gentle, kind, caring yet strong, dominate and when I need it (what can i say I am a sassy, curious, impatient pup) firm and disciplinary.

She has brought me so much joy while training me to be her little pup! While some of the tasks have not been as fun as others I have greatly enjoyed each one and have felt myself slowly being...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My First Puppy Shower, A Mistress sighting and other Ramblings

Posted 07-16-2014 at 12:04 PM by Nzrunner (My life under the rule of my Queen Mistress)
Updated 07-16-2014 at 12:11 PM by Nzrunner

Today my day started off kinda low. I ended up staying up most of the night for the second night in a row helping a dear sweet friend. That in itself was fine because that is what I am here for but the resulting lack of sleep left me tired and cranky.

I got but back into the teased/denied by girls thread by Mistress yesterday do to a number of reason involving being sassy, pushy and failing a task. I ended up with just a few edges really until my Princess decided to add my max (200...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Day 5 of Puppy Training

Posted 07-13-2014 at 10:00 PM by Nzrunner (My life under the rule of my Queen Mistress)

A new name and venturing on my own

Mistress named me, Mistress named me!!!!!! I can hardly contain my joy even while writing this report. We bounced around a few thoughts and ideas but nothing seemed to fit until Mistress suggested zacho. I instantly fell in love with it and that was that! Being named by Mistress is almost indescribable it makes me feel even more special, loved and even more... hers. Mistress was not going to give me a task for tonight but I begged a little and she decided...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized