Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > sparklystar

Rate this Entry

27th November

Posted 11-28-2014 at 12:47 AM by sparklystar

Hi everyone,

So with a new Master to obey my night got more interesting. He wanted me to repeat the professional hooker dare which had caused me such grief when I first did it but with Master watching and knowing punishment would be given if I didn't do it, I swallowed back my fears and got on with it, stripping down in front of him to get changed into a thong, mini skirt and shirt tied under breasts. I had to rewrite my writing so he could see it and then handed him my phone to record. I began my strip tease slowly while my Master sat on my bed, filming. Once stripped, he handed me my vibrator as he wanted me to edge using that. I looked straight at him, trying to look seductive but probably just looking terrified. I ran the vibe over my slit and then began pounding my clit with it. The first edge took me 12 minutes to build up to, two minute rest, 8 minutes to edge, 1:30 minutes to rest, 7 minutes to edge, 1 minute rest, 4 minutes to edge, 30 seconds rest and then 2 and a half minutes to edge. Master was pleased with my edging and in the rest periods I had to complete a sexy dance. Taking the vibrator off me, he made me put my thong back on and get into bed, handing me my phone. He told me I had to edge three times and on the third cum only by using my hands to edge and if it took longer than the video took or I didn't cum he would punish me. Eager to please i took the phone and watched myself back while teasing myself with my hands. During the short video I only managed to edge twice, but I was to close to edging the third time, but now I face a punishment.

This morning was also very different. I went into the kitchen first and got my milk and some sandwich bags to start to complete my punishment (NOTE: competing in a dance show all day Sunday so will miss Sunday out but add an extra day on). I filled the bags with milk and duct taped them closed before getting in the shower. I then wrote 'slut' on both my right breast and right thigh, and 'whore' on my left breast and thigh before taping the bags to my breasts. The pain of this punishment is so bad. The bags pull down but the duct tape doesn't want to move so all of the skin between my neck and my breasts is pulled tight and it's really hard to stand normally as it pulls you down.

Being a thursday I had to present myself as a slave all day. As it is our first full day together, Master didn't make me stay naked in private like he will usually. Instead he allowed me to wear leggings and my christmas jumper only as it also covers up my 'udders'. Seeing as we are the only two in both of our flats to have Thursdays off, we managed to have quite a bit of fun with what we did.

He made me join him for breakfast in his room at his desk but he gave me a bowl of cereal underneath his desk and he would use me as a footrest while eating. He made me fetch him things from the kitchen and made me stay on my knees, legs spread as wide as possible whenever i was in his presence, only allowing me to stand up when he told me to do something (my knees are sore now). We also got to complete another rule about tying me down for two hours and leaving me mercyless. He blindfolded me, led me to the bathroom and tied me spread eagled on the floor. This was concerting as I didn't know what was going to happen to me, but for the majority of the time, he just left me alone but made sounds near the bathroom to scare me. Near the end he came in and say on my stomach before kissing me and untying me. When he untied me, I noticed I was wet and he looked at me surprised. It was the not knowing which got me aroused.

I needed to go to the toilet three times. We have come to a mutual agreement that first thing in the morning and last thing at night I don't have to ask but during the day he expects me to beg for it. Each time I begged, he always gave me an ultimatum. For the first time, he told me I had to stand up and do it. The second time He bound my breasts with elastic bands until after I was finished and the third I had to edge first. This made going to the bathroom slightly more entertaining and each time I just agreed because I really needed to go by the time he accepted my beg and gave me them.

On the topic of edging, with last night and today I have 12 edges of which I haven't been punished for (keeping my vibrator on while writing this has caused me to edge three times). This means 600 spanks to my pussy and 300 to each ass cheek. oh dear Now I'm off to go burst my udders,

write again soon,
sparklystar
Posted in Daily blogs
Views 921 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    As i can see, your Reports getting more detailed as before. So i´ve to say, well done. I´m tensed to see how the hooker Task will change your mind from time to time
    Posted 11-28-2014 at 05:35 AM by Looking for .. Looking for .. is offline