Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

I Hate Denial; I Love Denial

Posted 12-26-2017 at 03:11 PM by PrincessJessica (Jessica's Blog)

As part of a new, and temporary rule, I've effectively got to blog about something I'm uncomfortable talking about for the next 2 days...today it's something that's fast becoming my biggest love/hate kink; denial.

Denial's always been a bit of a curiosity of mine, quite why anyone would willingly put themselves through it was beyond me though. It's not that I'm desperately addicted to cumming, it's a little messy/awkward and I guess I rarely have particularly intense orgasms (other than...
Truth or Dare Zealot
Old
Rating: 11 votes, 3.91 average.

2017 in couplets.

Posted 12-26-2017 at 02:34 PM by AbusiveMaster
Updated 12-26-2017 at 02:38 PM by AbusiveMaster

Come all you children, gather around,
I'll tell you the story of what I have found.
Christmas is over, the season of cheer,
in six days time we'll be in a new year.
The one we are leaving carried a spark,
so a few snippets that left their mark.

I met with my Icy, that can't be ignored,
we had lots of fun, and never were bored.
I hope in the new year to meet her again,
but will wait to write about it till then.
In other news,
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 7 votes, 5.00 average.

Loves/Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Posted 12-26-2017 at 12:02 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 10-24-2021 at 01:57 PM by Butterfly

❤Loves
I am more than happy to do any or all of the following:

Control - all kinds
Control is my biggest kink. It doesn't even have to be sexual. Being given any order, whether it is to edge myself or give a compliment to my boss, I love the feeling of knowing I am not in control. I can be very bratty at times, but I do love having to ask permission for many different things. Some of my favorites are having to ask permission to pee, or to cum or touch myself.
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

My black dog

Posted 12-26-2017 at 07:51 AM by CSasha (I love words)

I have a black dog called depression. Looking back, I had at least four bigger episodes of longer, deeper depression over my lifetime so far. Fortunately enough, as my brother expressed it, I am "too clever to commit suicide". Though I cannot remember having had serious suicide thoughts or fantasies. But quite vividely, I remember smaller signs of slight sadness overshadowing years of my childhood. There's longterm knockdown I experienced from the break-up with my first girl friend, bringing...
Oracle
Old

Getting out of Chastity Belt

Posted 12-26-2017 at 07:45 AM by Samantha88

[12:34:30] Samantha88: pullover and knee-socks
[12:40:16] masterkeys: And how often you had the shop assistant unlock You?
[12:40:34] Samantha88: never
[12:42:01] masterkeys: Hmmm maybe we should get you ready and give him early Christmas present
[12:43:06] Samantha88: risky... and the shop will close in a few hours (tomorrow is sunday)
[12:50:47] masterkeys: Well get your oring but push it into your cunt to get it nice and held open
[12:52:08] Samantha88: done...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 4.50 average.

BJ in a public toilet

Posted 12-26-2017 at 07:07 AM by Samantha88

by Lyb
Every day you will wear your butt plug, and your vibe while having sex toy written on your breast. You'll carry your collar and handcuffs in your bag.

At 16H every day you will check your messages, if I didn't send anything you can take the plug and the vibe off and put them in your bag. If I sent you a message, before going home you will go to a male public bathroom and find someone to give a blowjob to, you will do so naked with your collar and handcuffs (behind your back)...
Posted in Uncategorized