Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

my punishment report for not following rules for 3 months

Posted 01-10-2018 at 11:26 AM by Twisted Kitten (The blog of a sweet bean)

Quote:
Originally Posted by maleforyou View Post
3 whole months, what a naughty kitty!

I think you should edge yourself 108 times in as few sittings as possible (two edges for each of your 18 rules you've skipped per month). You should do so on your knees while plugged. Each break longer than a minute you take "costs" 54 paddle spanks per ass cheek & 27 deepthroats of your dildo. After you've completed the edges you should remain plugged for 23 of the next 24 hours. As per your rules make sure you provide proof (a report
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Helping AlexisKitten to Blow Off Some Steam

Posted 01-10-2018 at 09:49 AM by Samantha88

Hey so enjoyed snooping on your profile and have had a tough first day back. So i want to treat you like the skank you are.

You should strip off and first wash in cold water. At scrub your body to remove some of that skank smell. Then dress in https://skinzwearphotography.com/pro...SMT-6407-F.jpg no towl needed. You can simply put your hair up and slap your face 50 times each side for blusher.

Then put on...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Dares3 by oddjobber

Posted 01-10-2018 at 09:35 AM by Samantha88

A seroes of chores to earn your orgasm chance:

Step 1:
Spoiler:

setup your ironing board in front of a window with the curtains open. pick out your favorite outfit of pants and shirt.

take a pair of panties, put them on but then pull them up in the front as high as you can to give yourself a frontal wedgie. secure it on ur body with cloths pins. use lipstick to write "Horny Slut" on your chest.

now stand in front of the window and iron
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Dares2 by Oddjobber

Posted 01-10-2018 at 09:29 AM by Samantha88

First part of this task, get ur nipple clamps on and put in your O-rimg gag. i want you to place a vibrator in each room..or a dildo. start in your bedroom. use the vibe in that room to edge once while standing with ur back against the wall.

move to the second room..use this second vibe to edge twice while on all fours.

move to the third room...insert a butt plug..pull ur nipple chain up amd if possible..hook to the o ring gag...i hope your drooling a lot by now..use...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

my BDSM test results are in!

Posted 01-10-2018 at 08:52 AM by Twisted Kitten (The blog of a sweet bean)
Updated 01-18-2018 at 07:00 AM by Twisted Kitten

I've retaken the BDSM test, and this time, did so when it was solely me out. not the others. so this is MY BDSM test results. mine, Amanda's. not the others.

http://bdsmtest.org/r/7587087
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized