Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Miss Lizzi

Rate this Entry

Bimbo Lizzi under new management

Posted 01-19-2018 at 12:29 PM by Miss Lizzi

My New Owners felt that Get Dare should know that I am now under new Management, Mr Charcol and Miss Emily (AKA Slave_E) who have taken me on for a trial run: I have been instructed by Mr Charcol to post the following in my blog

How we acquired the Bimbo by Mr Charcol

Having found the discarded Bimbo in a dark and dirty alleyway, we checked her papers she used to belong to the K&S Corporation (which appeared to have two Offices one in Texas the other somewhere else in America) it appears that they had failed to keep the up the payments on this rather expensive Hot model and rather than return her, they had disappeared, what kind of snake would do that?

Anyway we checked she was not locked and the bodywork appears to be intact, having checked under the hood the engine purred and we decided to aquire the Bimbo She just needs a wash and wax and I think she will be ideal. The Executive committee then set in place away of acquiring the Bimbo as our new Executive toy. We were pleased to see that this is the pleasure model with a few optional extras Butt plug, Suction cup Dildo and a high heel fetish.

One thing we noticed was that the Central Processing Unit has been tampered with but we think we have fixed that and the intelligent CPU appears to be working and the Bimbo is learning new skills.

I also noticed the license plate was L1771 we like to name our prised possessions and Bimbo Lizzi seemed a good name.

Once we had acquired her we had her stripped down and last night took her for a test drive. Miss Emily certainly gave it a thrashing and pushed it to its limits you could almost smell the Rubber.

having taken this Bimbo slut on we found out that there were some outstanding issues and payments to be made. The Bimbo is on restricted use and can not be revved to high as her engine may start leaking, for the next 80 days she can be brought to the edge but is not allowed to go over. She is also limited and has to be tested run right up to the edge 320 times. The plug in Vibration sensor also has to be applied for 44 minutes to help keep her lubricated during her running in phase.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2732 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment

As the new owners of this hot rod, we were sent the original owners Manual on the Bimbo, like most manuals we flicked through it, some of the instructions were very helpful and gave us a guide on how to get maximum performance out of the Bimbo.

Unfortunately whilst I was reading the document, one handed, 😐 I had a spillage and a few pages were covered in gunk. I put the manual on my wrack to dry but some pages were stuck together while others the ink had run.

Below are the pages I managed to salvage. Miss_E and I are researching and testing out how best to get the maximum performance from the Bimbo we will add to the instruction manual after doing a little more research and road testing however below are the pages of the manual that survived.

As I mentioned it was found when reconnected that the Bimbo's CPU was in good shape but hardly used the Brain of the Bimbo was ready to be reprocessed and using it's in built learning programme it should start to improve in performance.

THE MANUAL WE WERE GIVEN ON AQUIRING THE BIMBO (THANKS TO Sidewind and Kelly of Texas)

The Education of Bimbo Lizzi
    to become the Best Slut Bimbo

Background
    • Domme Miss Lizzi, has experienced a short stint as the submissive “Bimbo Lizzi,” and thoroughly enjoyed the experience and challenge. Now, she has been looking for someone to help her continue along this line, with the focus on “bimbo training.”
    • Miss Lizzi's busy and hectic life is unpredictable, and has many outside commitments and relationships that would often conflict with a set schedule for bimbo training.
    • Thus, I have suggested that an “on-line course of study” be developed that Bimbo Lizzi may pursue at her pace, offering her the flexibility needed to fit in with her schedule and responsibilities.
    • For reasons to be explained later, “slut bimbo” will be used instead of “bimbo” from here on out.

Curriculum Development
    Developing a curriculum or “course of study” for slut bimbo training requires, at a minimum:
    • Creating a vision of who and what Bimbo Lizzi will be -- and putting definitions around that vision -- if she were to become the the best slut bimbo she can be.
    • Use the vision and definitions to determine the capabilities, and the associated knowledge and skill sets, to act and perform as an exceptional slut bimbo.
    • Outline and develop the types of studies, such as courses, directed studies, exercises, training, and practical experiences needed to master each of the knowledge and skill sets, and demonstrate the capabilities of a slut bimbo.
    • Organise these studies into a logical curriculum.
    • Create the “studies” and integrate measurable objectives
    • Delivering, executing, and tracking progress toward reaching the objectives for each study.
    • Defining procedures and rules, along with rewards and corrective measures to motivate and encourage Bimbo Lizzi's progress.

Defining the Slut Bimbo: Breaking the Stereotypes
    Bimbos are generally regarded as airheads. But many bimbos are very smart, and only act as airheads or bimbos to get what they want by manipulating men or women. This isn't true for all bimbos, but I think Miss Lizzi is not an airhead, and is in fact extremely smart and clever. To make her dumb would not be possible. It would be more achievable to get her to act and play the role of a bimbo, especially if she gets things that she wants.
    Second, bimbos are thought of as sluts that fuck indiscriminately, because they are so stupid that anyone can get them to fuck. But a true slut, while being promiscuous and very sex savvy, can still be discriminant in her selection of who she fucks. Remember, our Miss Lizzi as Bimbo Lizzi is still smart, and she will act as the bimbo to get what she wants, including sex, and who she fucks, and how she fucks them.

For this reason, Bimbo Lizzi will be a slut bimbo: smart, discriminant, but acting like a slut bimbo.
    Defining the Slut Bimbo: General Characteristics
    Behind the slut bimbo is a woman who can get what she wants by manipulating men (or women). Slut bimbos can attract attention, get others to do things for her, and select among the best of men for her sexual desires. Because she wants these things, and has found being a slut bimbo an effective strategy to get them.
    One of the easiest ways to manipulate men is through sex appeal and sexual teasing, or by appealing to men's desire to help and solve problems, mostly to demonstrate (at least in their mind) that men are superior to women in intelligence, knowledge, strength, and performance.

I will start with a general framework for major characteristics that may be modified later. These characteristics might include:
    • Bimbo Thinking: Developing the mindset of a slut bimbo to think like a slut bimbo. Behind this mindset is the desire of the slut bimbo to get what she wants.
    • Bimbo Sex Appeal: This is her first line of attracting attention. She has to think slut bimbo sexy, act slut bimbo sexy, and she will be slut bimbo sexy. Attracting attention is achieved in several ways, including:
    ◦ Clothes, accessories, hair, makeup. Shopping for them. Wearing them provocatively.
    ◦ Looks, facial expressions, body posture, body poses, sexy movements.
    • Bimbo Acting: Once she has attracted attention, she can act in different ways as a bimbo, from “innocently” delivering witty sexual innuendos to acting completely dumb and helpless.
    • Bimbo Talking: While closely linked to acting, how she talks and what she says reinforce both the act and the sex appeal.
    • Slut Bimbo Skills. The skills of a true slut are too many to list now.

Examples of Courses
    Thinking Like a Slut Bimbo: What do I want? Where Will I Get It? How will I get it?
    This could be practised in chat, or done in real places. The course could be made up of lessons or exercises, which could be divided by objectives for what's desired, or by locations, or by types of people, and so on.
    • A real life lesson could have the objective to get free drinks in a bar or pub.
    • A real life lesson could be to both embarrass and make her boyfriend proud going out in public.
    • A chat lesson could have the objective to challenge the guys/gals to come up, suggest, even direct the best sexual techniques that satisfies Bimbo Lizzi the most. Or it may be she wants the best humiliation experience. The measure would be her satisfaction or humiliation, she would have to communicate her measure of her satisfaction or humiliation to the chat room, and challenge them in such a way that she gets what she wants, but teases them in such a way to get them to do even better.

Creating the Slut Bimbo Wardrobe.
    This could be done online and used in chat, or done for real and tried in various locations.
    • For example, in chat, Bimbo Lizzi would have to describe her wardrobe, and have a purpose for wearing what she is wearing. Her past descriptions of wearing her micro miniskirt have been good. She could try a host of outfits, see if she can really please the guys even more.
    A Note on “The Rules”
    Some rules have been written and posted for Bimbo Lizzi's past experiences. They are listed below, but may not be completely up to date. The rules have been reorganised based on the general framework for the major characteristics of the slut bimbo. And, these rules will most likely be be modified as the curriculum gets developed.

2. Old Comment
    As mentioned in my last update some of the pages were lost due to becoming stuck together, below are the rules that we were able to salvage

Bimbo Lizzi's Bimbo Rules

Adjusting to the Mindset of a Bimbo to Think Like a Bimbo
    Bimbo who's only use is to please others.

1. Bimbo Lizzi will refer to herself as "Bimbo Lizzi" while on GD,

2. Bimbo Lizzi will refer to her dom/domme as Master / Miss_E

Acting Like a Bimbo

3. Bimbo Lizzi can spend at least 1 hour a day in GD Chat on her free days.

10. Bimbo Lizzi will also try her best to make sure her boyfriend is happy, in every way possible because Bimbo Lizzi is a good girlfriend for her Boyfriend.

Shopping and Dressing Like a Bimbo

3.Bimbo Lizzi will always wear high heels while on GD

4. Bimbo Lizzi must have her collar readily available while on GD, just in case her Owners Master and Miss_E appear online (she is to immediately put the collar on and report she is wearing it.

9. Bimbo Lizzi may only masturbate in heels when at home.

Fucking Like a Slut Bimbo

10. Bimbo Lizzy must edge once upon waking up and once right before sleep every day.

1. Bimbo Lizzi will swallow/lick up all cum produced.

2. Bimbo Lizzi must receive permission from Master / Miss_E to be allowed to cum from her boyfriend.

4. Bimbo Lizzi must never cum first. She's to put the pleasure of her boyfriend's sexual pleasure first before her own.

Punishments as Part of the Rules?
    Bimbo Lizzi will take punishments (within her limits and for the duration of her submission). Bimbo Lizzi will write up reports for any punishments given.

Updated 01-20-2018 at 05:17 PM by MrCharcol