Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > SuperSlut1

Rate this Entry

First time sex story

Posted 08-31-2014 at 04:24 PM by SuperSlut1

I thought I might tell the story of me loosing my virginity, this is all true.

I was 13, and we were on a camping trip near Syracuse New York. It was just my dad and my older sister. At night time me and my sister went around looking for people to hang out with and we came across this group of boys that called us over they were all 17, which is my sisters age, and one was 15. We hung out with them for a whole by the fire and I was talking to the 15 year old. My
Sister and the boys were drinking a lot and decided to go to the camper and have some fun as my sister is kinda a whore. So me and the 15 year old who was named donate' decided to go back to his tent. There was a big air mattress in the tent and we both layed down side by side as there was no other way to sit. It didn't take long or us to start kissing and him to start feeling up on my breasts and me feeling his erected penis, I soon learned that this guy was totally hung and had a huge cock. I told him it wasn't my first time even though I think he knew it was. He got my shirt and bra off and then took of his shirt. We were kissing and he stopped and put a condom on my chest, he asked me if I was ready. I picked the condom up with my mouth then be grabbed it and opened it. He stuck his penis in my very tight vagina, I've worked with a dildo before but never this big. Once he got in he started to pump very slowly, I soon loved the feeling and without even knowing I started to say harder, harder. He then grabbed my titt and really started to bang me, I could here out skin slapping together and I loved it, we did this for about 4 minutes and then his freind walked in, I was so embarrassed.
Well thanks for reading, I will post more blogs soon coment any requests for story's
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1818 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments