Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

PM Dare Diary – Day 1

Posted 03-26-2018 at 08:46 PM by Yasna
Updated 04-02-2018 at 10:56 PM by Yasna

I began my session with a 10 minute meditation on submission, naked and kneeling on a pillow. I've been doing this for several days now and it helps me to calm down and get into sub space.

The dares given fit quite nicely together with only one exception: two naked workouts. Damn! I don't even like to work out once a day … or a week … or at all. But I'm overweight so I probably should be thankful for the kinky motivation. :-) However, I had been tremendously aroused the whole day and...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

PM Dare Diary – Introduction

Posted 03-26-2018 at 08:34 PM by Yasna

I have taken a long break from this site, several months. When I left I was overwhelmed and confused, not knowing how to feel about a newly discovered apparently dominant tendency … And there was work and study and a short love affair. But all that is really not important right now.

Last week I remembered … How much fun I had with my "Rules" thread last August. (You can read it here: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=318857) I had not only fun when I was adhering to...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 9 votes, 3.67 average.

Links to my stories.

Posted 03-26-2018 at 03:19 PM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)
Updated 05-19-2021 at 11:23 AM by IceMaiden

My signature was getting a bit long so here are links to my stories with the general themes of them.

Him. (Finished.)
Male dom female sub, group sex, humilation, degradation, oral sex, anal, spanking, public, watersports

Taming a Brat. (Finished.)
Male dom female sub, Consensual non consent, humiliation, degradation, deepthroat, whipping, bratty

Taken (Unfinished.)
Male dom female sub, pet play, pain, kidnap, forced, public
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized