Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > glue

Rate this Entry

Slave hunting is hard!

Posted 12-23-2015 at 01:28 PM by glue
Tags chastity, slave

So I have been on the look out for a slave for months now and I don't know if it I me being too demanding or slaves just not being willing!

Before I set any rules or sign a slave up I ask them to perform a task I would regard as a simple dare: "Go to a public area and film yourself performing a striptease, once naked you must either ruin an orgasm or pee into a bottle and consume"

Now I have asked over 15 different slaves to perform this they get excited, obviously have a wank then never do the task and disappear. I am starting to think there are no loyal slaves, which makes me not only mad but sad!

Just needed to get that off my chest!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 9724 Comments 13
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 13

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Public and filming/cam/pics are in many people's limits. I have to question why you aren't adjusting a simple task to each persons needs? We're not all the same.

There are loyal slaves/subs, but that takes time and trust and getting to know them.
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by IceMaiden View Comment
    Public and filming/cam/pics are in many people's limits. I have to question why you aren't adjusting a simple task to each persons needs? We're not all the same.

There are loyal slaves/subs, but that takes time and trust and getting to know them.
    The thing is I would be happy to discuss it with them but they actually have been up for the task, but fail to complete. I guess I have had so many failed subs that I just want assurance they wont give in
  3. Old Comment
    There are some people around who think I am quite demanding.

Quote:
    Before I set any rules or sign a slave up I ask them to perform a task I would regard as a simple dare: "Go to a public area and film yourself performing a striptease, once naked you must either ruin an orgasm or pee into a bottle and consume"
    Are you altogether stupid? This is a simple task to do for a complete stranger the first time you talk to them? The reason you are getting no luck is that you are [the following has been censored for gross indecency]

Perhaps if you spent the time getting to know someone, building trust between you and gradually working them towards such a task you may eventually earn that level of commitment.

Just needed to get that off my chest.
  4. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by AbusiveMaster View Comment
    There are some people around who think I am quite demanding.

Are you altogether stupid? This is a simple task to do for a complete stranger the first time you talk to them? The reason you are getting no luck is that you are [the following has been censored for gross indecency]

Perhaps if you spent the time getting to know someone, building trust between you and gradually working them towards such a task you may eventually earn that level of commitment.

Just needed to get that off my chest.
    First of all, that response was probably the best thing I've read all week.

Second, I think that if you do take the time to forge a relationship built on mutual trust and respect as AbusiveMaster recommends, then you will probably get a better feel for the sub/slave, her personality, what she can and wants to handle (even if she can't fully articulate that - there have been several times my Dom has recommended we wait on something because he feels it's best to not rush, and he's always been right even when I really want to do the thing), and whether or not her tastes and proclivities match what you are looking for. It is extremely hard to discern that without a lot of time and conversation, but while it takes longer from 99.99999% of the people I have ever spoken to it is far, far more successful than jumping right in with someone you don't know overly well.
    Posted 12-23-2015 at 03:38 PM by naughtylittlegirl naughtylittlegirl is offline
  5. Old Comment
    I hesitate to reiterate what others have said, but I have to express my disagreement with your argument.

I do understand your frustration in trying to find someone who is compatible with you and your requests. However, leaping into the deep end and expecting not to drown requires a certain lack of common sense.

Your request is completely unreasonable and I don't blame anyone who would want to disappear from you and just cease communication. That may be where your problem lies.

Your request breaks a large number of reasonable limits and would require the highest level of trust and interest by both parties for it to even be considered. If my some miracle any new 'slave' did complete this task to your satisfaction, I would be disturbed by their level of commitment bordering on desperation.
  6. Old Comment
    It seems pretty obvious that if your first "simple" dare is something that would likely get a person arrested, and/or could easily ruin their life, that maybe the problem lies with the task and not the sub. Maybe they disappeared because they went to jail? Or after being arrested decided they didn't want to play with you anymore? Or do D/S at all anymore for that matter. Being arrested is kind of a buzzkill.
    Updated 12-23-2015 at 04:28 PM by Happy Me
  7. Old Comment
    You are clearly a reasonable dom type asking for simple little dares,those girls must just be total flakes!
  8. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by justJane View Comment
    You are clearly a reasonable dom type asking for simple little dares,those girls must just be total flakes!
    Please be careful where you are throwing that sarcasm... you got it all over my new shoes!
  9. Old Comment
    I am not going to reiterate what others have said here, but:

There are seven billion people on this planet. Even if your experience was valid enough to make your case (it wasn't), it is rude, presumptuous, short-sighted, and, well, altogether stupid to maintain that there are "no loyal subs." In fact, the ridiculousness of your claim is doubled by the ridiculousness of the methods you used to approach such a conclusion.

This site is just crawling with wonderful, loyal, obedient subs. Those who've replied to your nonsense post count for only a handful of them. Don't insult them with your bullshit.

You don't attract loyalty or quality because you are far too inexperienced and full of yourself to appeal to subs of high caliber.
  10. Old Comment
    Are you sure that your name is 'glue'? Cause' no one seems to be sticking with you.
    #badpunforthewin
  11. Old Comment
    Ah it would seem that I need to have a major rethink of how I look for a slave/Sub.

As I said before I think this whole "complete a task first" thing comes from the fact so many have just not bothered or just disappeared.

Any advice on building a relationship where I can trust them to talk to me as much as I want to talk to them?
  12. Old Comment
    Ok Glue, first, you are doing it wrong, this is the internet, no one is supposed to be reasonable or listen or learn anything. If you keep that up you might break the internet.

But all kidding aside, I do respect your decision to ask for help/opinions.

Personally, I don't think asking someone to complete a task before starting a relationship 'officially' is a bad idea. I think what everyone was freaking out about was the nature of your task. I think it would be advisable to talk to someone on equal footing first, just learning about them and deciding if it is someone you would like to play with and/or Dom. Then, once you know a bit about them, tailor a trial task for them to pass before making anything official. Seems like the best of both worlds to me.

But seriously, much respect.
  13. Old Comment
    I respect for you asking for help as well. I agree with colosubguy. If you take the time to get to know the person behind the screen, their likes, limits, wants and needs, you have a much better chance of making things work. Asking for task to be completed or playing a bit before making things official can actually a good idea if done well. Try a trial session or task but make sure it is tailored to the person's likes and limits and make it a small taste of what you both want to happen if you do stay together. I can't stress enough the importance of communication. I know it can be disappointing and some people lie or disapear but I've always said that the whole process is worth it once you find the person you are meant to be with. Good luck.