Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > apr_ska

Rate this Entry

Punishment Report: Do a GD Dare Thread (1/2)

Posted 04-14-2018 at 02:02 PM by apr_ska
Updated 04-15-2018 at 08:21 PM by apr_ska

Part 1: Summary

Sooo this forum is addicting and lurking is an endless cycle since threads go so far back. I've spent so much time on here I've been neglecting things I actually should be doing. My Mistress got mad and decided that since I spent so much time here, she would make me follow a thread. I had to do the dare thread that was most recently posted to, write up the report, and keep it posted here for at least a week. One of the hardest things for me is having to report my punishments to anyone other than my Mistress, so posting this is terrifying. As it happens, I lucked out that the last dare posted to at the time this happened was the Neverending Dice Dare, where you can skip things if they cross a line. So here we go.

So first I had to think up my own addition. Mine is to take the amount of times you've rolled divided by 2, and you have to edge that amount of times before being able to cum again.

Then I started my rolls. Putting them in a separate post here because of character limit (my Mistress wanted a minimum of 2000 words in my report and it was too big for one blog post.)

My session summary:
Stand in corner for 10 minutes with a wedgie
Fuck my ass @ 86 BPM two hundred times
Keep the dildo in my ass for another dare, do next 3 dares naked
Press spread ass to window for 10 seconds
Spank each cheek 30x with two clothespins on nipples, knock clothespins off with ruler
25 naked star jumps by window
Dress like stranger (grey underwear)
Cum, use cum as lube to finger ass for 10 min
Lick Mistress's used bra
Write 100 lines of "I love doing dares"
Post my own dare to the thread
Post report on blog, link it

Ongoing:
A week commando
2 weeks of 2 items of guys clothes worn visibly
Have to take a nap in a jocklock wedgie, put ice down my pants (I'm guessing it'll go in the front?)
Leave two pairs of panties in public restrooms
Sleep naked with wrists and ankles tied
Shower with pyjamas on, wrists and ankles tied
(For skipping so many: 20 spanks with rod once tasks are complete)*

*=When giving my report to my Mistress, she thought I skipped too many. Even though they were all for good reason, it was still 1/3 of the dares. And when my ongoing tasks are over, I'll get spanked with my least favourite implement. Since each skipped task you need to reroll twice for, she decided on a multiplier of 2, so 10 skipped tasks x 2 is 20 hits with the rod in two weeks. I'll definitely stop procrastinating on important things and only open GD when I have absolute free time from now on.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 889 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments