Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Memoirs of a Dork

I have a lot of things I should talk about and it is easier for me to do that on a random website to a bunch of strangers. You can comment on my stuff or not, but the majority of my blog posts will be personal things that are difficult for me to talk about out loud.
Rate this Entry

Writer's Block

Posted 07-04-2015 at 01:04 AM by techiegirl
Tags rants, techie

It's the worst. Anyone who says otherwise is a liar and a scoundrel.

So, I write a lot. I have a very...overactive imagination and writing helps me convey some of the thoughts in my head. I can usually convey what I mean pretty well, the only downside is that I have a lot of ideas. If I don't write down my thoughts they can overwhelm me and then that's all I'm thinking about. I can't focus on anything else without going back to these tangents floating in my brain.

So, I write. I write stories for friends, I write blog entries, I just write.

When writer's block hits, it is the absolute worst. I have so many thoughts but I can't express them. Every time I attempt to, it just comes out wrong. My mood will plummet and I'll try to fix it by thinking more and more about those ideas in the hopes that I'll figure out what I'm trying to say.

So, very recently I've discovered that I become aggressive, surly, and just an overall bitch when I've got bad writer's block. If I'm being a total bitch to you, or I'm just kind of brusque I may just have too many thoughts to really care about being polite.
Posted in Personal
Views 700 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments