Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Fuu... Just when things were cooling down...

Posted 10-03-2011 at 03:15 PM by Maggy

Well, it looks like miss "you bore me" is back so I'm back to blogging while chat's off limits. Hey folks. :3

Other than the usual rubbish, today's been really good. It was chucking it down with rain... That's really bad. It kept threatening to thunder... That's really bad (Is scared of thunder)... I had to go see Captain Wonderfull....

But this day couldn't have been any more fun. Really. We went out and decided... f*** the weather. This is Scotland. We don't...
Old

Maggy's first (and most likely last) audio.

Posted 10-01-2011 at 02:38 PM by Maggy

I promised I'd make an audio blog about "oo" words so... Here's an audio blog about "oo" words. Please... Never ask me to do anything like that ever again...

Here's the blog. Listen. Love. Strap on whenever it seems appropriate.

Sowisa.
Old

Maggy's pointless, endless thought process.

Posted 09-30-2011 at 10:48 AM by Maggy

Due to my avoidance of the gd chat, (since, apparently, I'm boring) I've found myself with some free time and figured I'd have a ramble here on the blogs.

People often find themselves thinking, when in the presence of Maggy, "what, exactly, is going through this nutter's head?" Not an awfull lot of what I say, during a conversation, makes any real sense. 'specially the jokes. My thought processes are so twisted... I don't think along one line of thought, I think on many, and...
Old

Maggy's Friday.

Posted 09-23-2011 at 04:32 PM by Maggy

Well, it's Friday night and, as with all Fridays, my sister and our cousin Robyn came to spend the night. Sometimes we have my little cousins (Owen and Beth) to look after on a Friday, but today it was just the three of us.

Usually, Friday is a chance for Robyn and Paisley to catch up with each other but for some reason, Paisley speant the whole day following me around the house. I kind of realised that my sister and I haven't spoken much lately, even when I go to the parents' house (where...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Bear Pride.

Posted 09-21-2011 at 12:33 PM by Maggy

When I was younger and was just discovering my attraction towards men, I needed a subtle way to explain things to my younger sister. So, thinking it might be a sweet way of doing it and thinking it might make my sister laugh, I took my collection of teddy bears (shut up, I'm a man, alright?) and proceded to put on a play, which I'm going to write in story form right here.

I've mostly just written this for Ghosty-chan's (Rachie) benefit, as she obviously seems to appreciate this kind of...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

It's been a while...

Posted 09-21-2011 at 05:41 AM by Maggy

It's been a while since I posted one of Maggy's memories. I suppose I've been (at the risk of making Sally giggle) procrastinating.

Today's a rainy day. An extremely rainy day. And Maggy's in a foul, foul mood today. I don't think I've fealt this blue in a long time... So, to make myself feel better, here's a rain-themed memory...

As some of you already know, Maggy and his friends like to play darts and have a darts night every Tuesday. Usually, we play for cash, but a few...
Posted in Memories.
Old

Maggy and Leopard: For the benefit of others (And for a few laughs between ourselves)

Posted 09-19-2011 at 11:47 AM by Maggy
Tags leopard, sowisa

Carefully avoiding any broken glass that might lead the way to this subject, it seems that the childish relationship between Leo and I has led to poor little Maggy being scolded. A personal joke between the two of us has been severely missunderstood and, because of this, we've had to end it... Which means I had to stop teasing the cheeky little runt. I think you'll all see why this is so disappointing.

And so, to stop such a tragedy occurring again in the future, I feel I should explain...
Posted in Uncategorized