Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

I'm an Attention Whore – Request a Pic (Closed)

Posted 02-24-2017 at 11:58 PM by cariadferch
Updated 04-01-2017 at 05:03 AM by cariadferch

In case you haven't figure out by the cheeky title demanded by the winner, this is a payment for losing a wager. I got chatting with a lib Democratic friend (I'm a Republican, btw) and it devolved into an argument and then a major wager about who would do better on a political knowledge quiz.

I'm still bitter about losing this one and the payment is insidious.

Besides having to use this humiliating blog title, I am to request of the community what picture of myself they...
Old

Working on my fitness

Posted 02-24-2017 at 12:04 PM by tightfit

So this past week Iv'e been trying to work out a bit more. It's not like I'm overweight or anything (about 135lb and 5'9") but I wanna have a supermodel sculpted bod. My ass is finally getting there and I've always had really nice legs but my figure has never been something I'm proud to show off. I have really square hips that destroy my shape. From the hips up, I have the perfect hourglass figure and from about another inch or two down I have a great ass and legs to go with them. I have no idea...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Give and...Give?

Posted 02-24-2017 at 11:16 AM by Komodo Jones

Going on to a more serious blog rather than my goofy excitement about playing video games in a sexual fashion. We've all heard of the expression give and take. Basically saying something is 50/50, equality reigns, you fulfill both roles in a relationship of giving gifts or good attributes and receiving them. This is how I conduct a lot of my D/s relationships. I don't see my subs as inferior or myself as inferior when I'm a sub. I see my other half as peers. It may seem a bit odd to some, but...
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized