Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Report, One Day of Rules

Posted 02-17-2017 at 07:12 PM by Sain

IceMaiden gave me this task in the Denied by Girls Game:
Quote:
One day of rules. Choose a day you will be home for the majority of it. From waking to sleeping, edge once on the hour every hour. Any that are missed are to be caught up on before you're finished at your usual bedtime. Every hour drink a half pint of water, but you can only use the bathroom to pee on every other odd hour. So if you get up at 7: 11,3,7,11 etc. Every hour write the following line five times: "This will be worth it in
GetDare's Green Knight
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

A BIG "little" task

Posted 02-17-2017 at 12:00 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 07-19-2018 at 01:02 PM by Butterfly

Last week AM shocked me while I was at work, by telling me that I would be buying a pacifier when I went to the grocery store after work.

I was mortified!!!

If anybody knows me, they know that I get blushy pretty easily (funnily enough I thought this was getting better, but I think I have just become too comfortable around certain
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

Posted 02-17-2017 at 11:11 AM by SissyBabyPuppy
Updated 09-29-2018 at 03:43 PM by SissyBabyPuppy

Curious About: Pet PLay, Long Term Rules, Rules, Cross Dressing, Body Writing, Spanking, Anal, Mouth Soaping,Online exposure.

Limits: Illegal,Public,Scat,CBT,Family,Needles, Electro Play/Sounding, Death, Blood.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Pm Dares 2.0!

Posted 02-17-2017 at 10:08 AM by Legs4Days
Updated 02-17-2017 at 10:31 AM by Legs4Days

So my last pm dares are a bit old so I decided to spice them up and make them pretty!
Rules:You can send 3Greens OR 2 Blues OR 1Red. every 24 hours. So now here are the dares!
CUBED: I will put an ice cube anywhere you want (boob, pussy, ass, arm pit, eat..) and leave it till it melts

UP THERE: I will give myself a normal wedgie and not in pick it for 15 mins

PINCH: I will pinch each nipple and twist them slightly for 2 mins.

BAD: I will spank
Posted in Uncategorized